Reviews for Hermione the Slut
Extremely hot start
Mrs Jayne Weasley chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
whens the next chapter?
ninja888 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Another writer who likes Draco Malfoy. Incredibly absurd.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
All I have to say is.. Purple tip?
JessicaHenry3 chapter 12 . 9/18/2014
Wow Amazing Story I Love It. I Hapo You Update This Story As Soon As Possible ;)
riversong13 chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS FIC! Please keep adding to this story this is really well written and a major turn on, by a suggestion, how about a hermione centaur chapter? just a suggestion.
Again, love the fic,
in the vulcan greeting " Live long and prosper"
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2014
If love there to be alot more severus and hermione...even have him get possessive over her and make her his sub. Then he could call the shots on who and what she does which i would love to include Lucius, Ginny and Luna. And then hermione getting jealous when ine if the two girls sucks him off.

I think you can see where i'm going with this...
ladyrose1990 chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
i hope there will be more chapters to this story
DizzyDiana chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
How about a Lucius Hermione & Severus one? You showed the Gryffindor Boys, so how about just a Harry & Hermione one or a Lucius & Hermione one as well.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
When will be the next update? Love this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
Heya, your story is awesome, I have a kink (if you do it for the next chapters) :

Ron Weasley smoking and with tattoos.

Just that, thank you!
Torigagged chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Would like to see a threesome with Hermione,Ginny & Luna. Hermione is tied spreadeagle & blindfolded on her bed while Ginny & Luna take turns eating her pussy or having her eat their pussy.
Some play with food on her body like whipped cream,pudding and ice cream would be
could all wear stockings only.
Lottielue1 chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Wooo you updated great chapter but you should soo do, the Weasley Twins and maybe a kinky twist from a Deatheater or something! Update soon!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Super hot! Thanks for the update
BookWorm9892 chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
You really have a way with words leaving wanting to read more so please continue writing. :)
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »