Reviews for Hermione the Slut
Guest chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Maybe add in some bondage/being tied up or handcuffed, and possibly blindfolds or pegging? I second the requests for the Weasley Twins and for a threesome with another girl like Ginny or Luna in it (although I'm quite enjoying the m/f/m action too). Also maybe one where Hermione tries being the dominant one? (I've heard there's a dynamic where the man isn't allowed to touch the woman unless she gives him specific permission for that action, but the woman can touch the man/herself both to tempt and tease him and to bring him to orgasm.) Also a chapter with a lot of teasing and denial?
Chanster chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
How about one with just Harry and Hermione?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Truly intense "make up assignment".

Update soon
Smithback chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
so far, the best
The Purple Ouroboros chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Congratulations! You have just earned the sluttiest story I have ever read on fan fiction award. No seriously, this is just plain randy. But I'm not telling you to stop. In fact, continue and your efforts may be rewarded.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Great chapter! So can't wait for the next chapter! Hope it's up soon! Xoxo
nikyta chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
so hotttttttttt
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
super hot! keep it up!
Torigagged chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Would like to se Hermione ask Draco & Harry to have their way with her while she is tied and gagged
between two pole standing in stocking feet.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Should be one with her favorite proffessor and just her two BFF's
iPod reader chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Love the smut... I wonder who her favorite professor is.. ;) ;)
iPod reader chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
Love the smut... I wonder how her classes are and if it's just guys she's into or is she bi-curious. And her favorite class professor ;) ;) potions aughtta be fun...
SmutLuv chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
next you should do a chapter with Snape pressing Hermione up against a desk, her skirt hiked up and top buttons ripped, spanking her like the naughty know-it-all she is. She should have a kinky side, like into neck bites and wrist bondage. He should take her on the desk, her school clothes in disarray, with less and less time for the next class to begin. Or maybe Hermione up against a window.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
you got to get snape. every whore hermione does snape
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
make one of hermione getting fucked by the death eaters! or voldemort :)))
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »