Reviews for Hermione the Slut
exo's babywolf chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
Look at those angered little people in the comments
fan of Harry's hermione draco chapter 14 . 6/30/2018
i dont know why there are rewiews only from Guest. it is an awesome fic. i would love for it to have many other couplings. i would also love it if Hermione would become primary whore of harry on condition that she can also have sex with others. even threesome,moresome pairings would be fantastic too
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2018
It was awsome
ThatOneGuy chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
I don't really like the topic, and it is not very well written anyway
lalo80 chapter 5 . 5/31/2018
Porfa actualiza pronto
dickedout chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
I dont get why people are even reviewing this negatively, it's rated M for a reason? :) Rule 34 of the internet guys. Also please stop saying the "my childhood is ruined" crap, you don't need that thin veneer of nostalgia to protect you from the real work dumbfucks, get over it.

In any case, this is pure wank material. You write like a true, blue, erotic story internet writer. The sex is outrageous and there's enough hyperbole in there to capture anyone's imagination. Trashy PWP, but good PWP nonetheless.
Ireadawfullemons chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
Yummy, that be da gud stuf... So turned on!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
Wow, that was good. You make me feel pleasure in a very sickening way.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
Ew, ew, ew. What has come too? It is well written though, I'll willingly gibe you that.
FanGirl chapter 10 . 3/27/2018
Mmmm...this turns me on every time I read it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
I have mixed feelings. I like it, but also think it's really gross and I feel ashamed for reading it. I do with you didn't turn my favorite characters into sluts, but once you get over it, it is really well written. However, I l would love it if you did an actual story!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/13/2018
Lupin is a loyal, married man, and wouldn't cheat on his wife because of some school slut
Guest chapter 11 . 3/11/2018
The chapter with Snape, disgusting, all the other chapters great, but why. You turned Snape into a pedo!
Don't talk to me chapter 1 . 3/10/2018
I don't care about your little and kinda gross fantasies, but at least use proper grammar. Grammar says a lot about a person, this says you don't proof read.
Sunshine chapter 14 . 3/6/2018
Oh thats funny. Sounds like one person is writing different Reviews about how ugly this story is. Just a little advice: You don't like it? STOP READ IT! And stop annoy people who actually like this story ;)
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »