Reviews for Hermione the Slut
This is fucking disgusting
Eww
Fucking disgusting
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Okay, I know you said that " If this isn't your thing, don't read." But I really? Why do sick bastards like you write FICTIONAL characters having sex? It's fucking disgusting. Not only that, half the time they are 15 year olds, you're fantasizing about 15 year olds! What the hell? And really cup E breast? How unrealistic can you get?

I have a suggestion for you, stop ruining fanfiction with your perverted fantasies about fictional characters, get a job, and love your life before, if it's not already, RUINED!

is ruined by disgusting, perverted people like you! Stop being this way and go have a real life, maybe, just maybe you can put this behind you and you can get on with your life.

Imagine if J.K Rowling saw this. She would be DISGUSTED by this, she wouldn't see you as a fan,oh no ,she would see you as a mentally ill person who escaped from the Looney Hospital.

People can't come up with creative, unique, GOOD stories anymore, because of your kind, you are a species that should go extinct.

PERVERTED ASSHOLE!

How would you feel? How would you feel if you came up with this amazing story with good plot twist, unique story structure, with the best characters, that have the best ever personality, then someone of you kind, ( Sorry I see you as a lower being then my self, so, don't feel insulted, feel like you're being described.) takes it a turns this into a, a, a piece of trash! JUST LIKE YOU.

I really hope you are happy with your life decisions, because one day, you going to be known as the sick perverted loser, now you can't raise a family, you can't get a job. You'll end up homeless, scraping whatever paper you can find just so you can at least make up two characters to have sex! You wanna know why? Because you. Are. A. Sick. Perverted. Lousy. No. Good. Excuse. Of. A. Human. Being.

That's only one thing, this is actually happening, TEENAGERS are getting pregnant, then being left behind by their families and you're doing nothing to help them, all you do is write perverted fanfiction.

I hope you enjoy life while you can, pervert.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2017
omg. ew
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2017
Mhmmm that's good stuff
Poppy chapter 14 . 10/19/2017
This is really good and I know you wrote this ages ago but could you please do more I was thinking:
Dumbledor
Amazing!
sleek chapter 8 . 7/7/2017
pretty serxy
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6/2017
Luv every bit about this book! I really enjoyed shagging with all of them!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2017
Hiya,

First off, let me say that this gets me all tingly and excited when I read it, and that I keep coming back to it to see if you've updated

So imagine my disappointment when I see that Harry is still Hermione's last sexual conquest, and that Gred and Forge haven't had a go at her

I'm not saying this to try and pressure you into updating or anything, but I'm trying to tell you that myself, and a whole bunch of other people, would appreciate it if you grace us with more of Hermione the Sluts adventures

I realize I've written a lot, but I really wanna see this updated, not because it makes all hot and bothered, but because I'm genuinely interested to see where you take this

Anyway, great story so far, excellent wank material for people with imaginations (so most everyone who's on this website), and I hope to see more of it

hrql chapter 8 . 6/30/2017
I kinda feel the need to change my underwear.. I just came in them... Mmm, my favorite chapter
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »