Reviews for Hermione the Slut
Guest chapter 14 . 6/12/2017
I absoluteluove this. I always wank to it.
Genelle chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
I think you should have her end up prego with twins that are not identical and have all 7th year boys plus the 3 professors have to have paternity testing done. It would be even funnier to have 1 baby be Snape's and one be Lupin's lol.
Brennabot5 chapter 11 . 5/8/2017
This is why everyone is afraid of fandoms... I mean that in the best possible way...
Emery Potter chapter 8 . 5/8/2017
...she just raped Malfoy.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2017
I love these stories. Can't help but play with myself every time I read them. When are you going to add more?
Hello chapter 14 . 3/24/2017
Can you make Hermionebe rejected by some guy and have hate sex with another guy afterwards? I would really appreciate it. Also, it's been a year and 3 days. When can you update again? Thank you.
lalo 80 chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
Buen capitulo, te felicito.
Porfa actualiza pronto y porfa tambien hacer femslash conb Ginny, Luna, las hermanas Delacourt, las hermanas Greengrass y otras chicas.
draco's slut chapter 13 . 3/17/2017
I am getting orgasms while reading this
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2017
Draco malfoy and Hermione was my favorite... Thank you for writing... I always want to read ones like this but they're so hard to write
nikkii7491 chapter 14 . 2/20/2017
You should do hagrid, albus, sirus ones and as a extra a hermione with all tyw mualders one xx
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Wtf this is so good
Jessica chapter 11 . 2/10/2017
Love this chapter please do another with Snape and maybe then one with luscius malfoy
Harry2 chapter 2 . 2/11/2017
I wonder just what Hermione has planned for over the summer. Is she going to get tattooed, pierced or something else, after what she is doing at the school this year.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Now THIS is a Hermione Granger that would distract many a male! I think that if she passes, its going to be based on skills OTHER than her brains!
Lily chapter 14 . 1/29/2017