Reviews for Hermione the Slut
Arixharry chapter 14 . 6/28/2016
That's hot
yeahboiii chapter 14 . 6/30/2016
Well... I'm just going to change my underwear now.
yeahboiii chapter 12 . 6/30/2016
Holy shit... this is hot!
Slut chapter 14 . 5/17/2016
Fucking horny
Mysterio chapter 14 . 3/24/2016
Awesome chapter! I would like to see more Hermione x Harry. Otherwise I liked almost every chapter. Plz keep making more chapters. Thanks :).
VampireKitty34 chapter 13 . 2/29/2016
Ahh I love all the scenes that you did! Viktor Krum should be next! ... or Draco and Lucius Malfoy..of course his father is going to hear about it! after Harry's chapter!
VampireKitty34 chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
Diamond.dot chapter 14 . 2/17/2016
Heya. I love love love this fic. One of my favorites! You should totally add more chapters still!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/12/2016
I'm so disapointed that don't update this anymore.
mattcun chapter 14 . 2/10/2016
can you write a story for harry potter get cuckold by his son james potter
akwheels chapter 12 . 2/8/2016
Was that a Snape AVPM reference I saw there?
why chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Okay so I have a problem. In the beginning, you say "No longer was she an ugly Gryffindor bookworm." Yes, she was a bookworm and a Gryffindor, but Hermione was never ugly. Are you saying bookworms are ugly? Frizzy hair and flat-chested people are ugly?
I think the only real ugly people are people with ugly personalities. And Hermione has a great personality (in the books, anyway).
Nana chapter 14 . 1/31/2016
I really like your story. If you can, please continue.
guest34 chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
hi there,
i have found someone who has copied chapter 2 of hermione the slut, only the last 2 paragraphs. it is a hunger games fanfiction smut here is the link of the chapter s/11093066/8/The-Lemon-Games the author itself did not write this because she chose someone else to write but here it is. update soon
Guest chapter 14 . 1/8/2016
I'm just gonna go wring out my panties now...
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »