Reviews for Fix Me
ElricKeyblade chapter 4 . 1/29
This story is absolutely wonderful, and I'm sad to see that it's been a while since it was continued. I love the accurate characterization of everyone in this AU, along with how Temari and Shikamaru slowly find themselves attracted to each other. (I really would have loved to see how thing went on their beach date, hurr hurr...)

Anyways, this is a wonderful fic, and I would love to see what comes next. Please update as soon as you can- I will certainly be waiting!
What.a.carriwitchet chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
The dialogue in this story is killing me (in a good way). Can't wait for the next update! :)
Kaehari chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Temari's thoughts are awesome! Please continue.
lady kae chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I love this :)
PinkS7orm chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I love this story! It's so great! I wait by the laptop for the next chapter! I love the length too. The longer the chapter the better!
Angelheart17 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
This is getting good. I wonder what interesting things the beach trip will bring.
Hurry up with the next chapter!
samdawn87 chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I would totally give you some constructive criticism but I have none to offer! This chapter was great! I love how this story is completely AU but at the same time it's almost like it isn't...does that make sense? Haha! Everything just ties in so well together. Such a pleasure to read! I can't wait to see what happens next! Perhaps some fluff at the beach for our beloved couple? ;) OOH, I also can't wait to find out what's up with Hidan. Please update soon!
sylversmith chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I love the story so far! I think that you've done a fabulous job at building a realistic story line while maintaining Shikamaru's and Temari's characters (I mean, you've done a great job with ALL the characters, but your portrayal of ShikaTema is fantastic). Your scene descriptions really help to build the story between Tsunade's office, the go parlor, the karaoke club, and now the beach.

The back stories are both fantastic, and I'm looking forward to finding out more about what happened with Asuma and Hidan for Shikamaru's story as well as how you play out the confrontation between Yashamaru and the Kazekage.

From a reader's perspective, now that you've established that they are both aware of their attraction to the other, I'm curious to see how things go as they find out more and more about each other (their own back stories, their respective lives- families and friends, and, of course, the knowledge that they both are counseled by Tsunade)
Elm1892 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Really good. Everyone is in charachter and the chemistry is great. Great so far, update soon!
PinkS7orm chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
This story is great, I can't wait for the rest! :)
The Ramen Club chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Loooooovvvve iiiiiittttt!
a01 chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Omg I loved this chapter! For a while there I thought he was gona invite temari to go along.. Oh well looking forward to ur next update!
kally-kal chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
oh my, this story is so addicting! shika and tema is really in character. totally love their interaction! can't wait for the next chapter. :D
sunflower990 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
The Shougi game reminded me of Temari's and Shikamaru's fight during the Naruto anime :3

Hehe..the texts moment from Shikamaru's friends was funny xD
sunflower990 chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I just love to see Temari's and Shimakaru's meetings. You made Temari so perfectly in this story :)