Reviews for Predators: A Hunting Game
hotcat chapter 12 . 8/13/2014
like it :)
Autobot-Bre-Lightblast chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Awesome story! I'm going to read the sequel now.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
Good story. Good plot. Only a few errors. The wrong word for the sentence. A few missing words from sentences.
All in all a good story.
xXGuardianHeartXx chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Ass over tea kettle, hahahaha! That has to be one of the funniest things I've ever read!
Time Reviewer chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Weee! This was a fun start for Aggie's adventures and you had a good ending for this story. I am anxious to read the next part of this series so, off I go! :P

Happy trails!
Time Reviewer chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
Hello! I know I am a late comer to this series and it's all complete but I am loving it! Really, your OC fits in pretty good with the movie, it didn't feel like she was out of place(well, as that term there is kind of relative, she dosent feel anymore out of place then the other humans. ;} ) in the story-line at all.

Now that being said, I was going to wait till I got to the end of this story before reviewing but there was a typo I wanted to point out. 'Enfaces' is not the correct spelling(so not a grammar nazi here, by the way. I still make a mistake even when I KNOW I spelled a word correctly before xP ), it's 'emphasis'(odd word, that).
I am not one to think a story is bad simply because of typos. I have read some really good stories that have grammar mistakes but it doesn't detract from the experience to me at all. :D

Happy trails!
Stunning Sunset chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
I look forward to reading a sequel. Be careful, there were a lot of mistakes and typos. Maybe you could get help from a Beta reader to make reading your story easier. Overall, good job!
write a sequel chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
write a sequel
The Fallen Angel Of Pain chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
Well, such a nice chapter. Even the ending is kinda nice. And you did pretty good for a first Fan Fiction. Congrats! ;)
Lady-night-shade04 chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Wooo! Loved it, very good for your first. I can't wait to red their next story
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
Good book!
write more soon chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
write more soon
Inkoholic4U chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
Hehehe his ooman. I love it when they get possesive. Woot! I look foreward to reading more!
Inkoholic4U chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
Ah! I love you story! I always thought that tied up yautja deserved a little more air time than he got. I hope to see him and Aggie hook up maybe. If not... oh well. Its still a good story. I look forward to reading me hehe.
write more soon chapter 10 . 8/27/2013