Reviews for All Or Nothing
whiny chapter 11 . 3/11
Update this fic damn it.
stop being dead.
plzzzz! pretty plz
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 11 . 3/7
Very good
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
I Really do hope you plan on continuing this, I have a vested interest in it.
AyeJimmy123 chapter 11 . 11/4/2016
Nuuu! Why do you stop the story before lord death comes? ;-;
Natzi Sumbitch chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
You still alive? If so I hope this hasn't been abandoned!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
I hope you continue it is really good
dominictemple chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I discovered this fic via in a Mass Effect crossover fic recs threads, they talked about Mr House being in charge and your approach of the Council races being that they're actually people with agendas and biases and not the usual stereotypes you sometimes see in fic.

The thing that makes this fic really work for me is the Turian political discussion and the fact that Desolas' is clearly suffering from some sort of PTSD which gives all of the characters agency and a real perspective on the events that happen to and around them, I know it's been over a year since you've updated the fic but I would be overjoyed if you would update what has swiftly become one of my absolute favourite Fallout fics.
Notsae chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
someone should make a mod to play as this Lord Death.
magnusvictor chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
Any chance of getting a continuation of this story? It's been more than a year...

I mean, I like a lot of the other ME Fallout crossovers, including From the Ashes, but this one is just...special. I do really like the more believable & fair handling of both sides in the FCW, (although I am, of course, disappointed in Mr. House's failure to PURGE THE XENOS IN THE NAME OF THE EMPRAH).

I mean, seriously, Mr House has the near-endless waves of laser-armed minions, a small cadre of super-elite gen-modded dudes with cybernetics and advanced armor, he's united the warring techno-barbarians of a post-apocalyptic Terra, and he's even got the fear-inducing follower from Mars who nobody is quite sure of how House controls his loyalty.

All the dude needs is to don stupidly-ornate power armor and enter combat in GLORIOUS MELEE himself, and he's a shoe-in for the God-Emprah of Terra!
magnusvictor chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
"Looks like you're coming home with us..."
Was that an X-COM reference? If so, that's awesome.
Alexeij chapter 11 . 8/9/2016
Well, hello there.

I've recently read all of this fic and I must say I had a blast reading your characters, especially Mr. House, Horton and Sparatus. And Lord Death, while still of screen, seems like an interesting if quite 'simple', psychologically speaking, character. Actually, what I like most about your fic is your attention to detail, the 'little things'... and yet there is one major issue I find. Mind, it doesn't make your fic less enjoyable, and it removes a few variables or so for you to account, but to someone who's played, read and written plenty about both fandoms, it irks me.

You underplay waaaaay to much. And I'm speaking for both sides, though the Council is by far the most glaring.

But let's go in order. Mr. House and the FEZ. Lot of good stuff there, and since you started this fic in 2013 no point in whining for synths and all the good and bad F4 brought onto the table... But Big MT means teleportation, big ass robots, the Cloud, lots of goodies. The Mass-Conversion tech has endless uses in both the civilian and military sectors (omni-gel, only better), and humanity isbpretty good at miniaturizing stuff in the first place. However, for how things have gone, there hasn't really been a real need for any of those so far and you mentioned Hpuse kept the economy running by keeping the masses in a condition of need, so it's not really so bad.

The Council races, however.

First, Energy weapons. Mass Effect Canon has them. Most Asari weapons spew bullets of plasma, as do the Geth (or maybe it's ion bullets, I don't remember now). And the good old Collectors only have laser and particle weapons. Moreover, the Salarian developed the GARDIAN laser grid all races use, so - at the very, very least - there exists a basic understandment of energy technology among the ME canon races. I mean, they use HE3 as fuel for their ship, and that's the same stuff at the base of fusion reaction.

Now, I don't mean the Council should use energy weapons. They don't most of the times. And they lack the Fallout tech, which means that whatever laser weapons they have are far weaker and less efficient than fallout Humanity's (even though the Collector-Prothean thingies are likely on par at least). What irks me is that they have no defenses against it. Not even their ships.

I mean, plain and simple, armor. Kinetic Barriers are useless against energy weapons, there we all agree. Armor is not. Metals can be forged in ways to resist and dispel energy, and ceramics are great at doing that. And turians, at least, wear some big ass armor. Which means they should have some matter of protection against even fallout-esque energy weapons, rather than going down like fodder.

Also, if ships plating can deflect GARDIAN lasers, it sure won't be pierced by soldier's guns, even under sustained fire. Especially because the longer the distance, the more the energy dissipates in the air. Which is why I call bullshit on the Destiny ascension, an Asari dreadnaught, being damaged by troops ground fire while, at least, in low orbit. A frigate or a cruiser, I could believe, if shot into the atmosphere. Especially with all the people you had shooting there. The Destiny Ascension? Nope.

The behavior of the Citadel Security Fleet and its troops is another thing that you could have done far better. Desolas is understandable in his fucking up. The rest of the army? Far less.

You have an entire army two millions strong who only use rifles. That's it. No granades, no rockets, no heavy ordinance or drones or ODSTs or Mechs or any of the omni-stuff we see in the games. No snipers, and it's a Turian army. And when did the Council policies on war become so restrictive? It's the same guys who developed and used the genophage. They would never prohibit stuff like mines.

What's more, the Turians, the guys who held off the Krogan hordes by discipline and military cunning alone, now possess no tactics but throwing bodies into the grinder and can't shoot for shit. I understand you wanted a scenario where humanity could win, but making the enemy a moron is never a solution. And the only smart guys in the Citadel fleet are the Asari, few as they are.

The STG has more or less the same issues. Kirrahe's guys in ME1 were raging badasses, here we have cowardly Salarians in paper suits and pistols. All in all, it seems the aliens have no idea of what tactics are.

Now, the critiques may seem a bit harsh, and in part they are. Don't misunderstand though. This remains great fic, and the amount of support it receives is well-earned. It could have been the same, or even better, without forcibly underpowering and stupidifying the Council races. I hope we'll see another update one day.

- Alexeij
Guest chapter 11 . 5/29/2016
hope you update this story soon and don't forget about it!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/10/2016
Holy f**k, I've only JUST realized - Handsome Jack is here!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
So... Your Courier is a testosterone-overloaded dick who kills anything that a) mr house tells him to or b) that looks at him funny. Doesn't seem like he's capable of taking a peaceful solution or respecting people at all. Mr. House's Vicious Little Attack Dog. That sounds like a much better name for him than 'Lord Death,' a name that sounds Like something the Think Tanks in Big MT would come up with.
Ronden Kiagre chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
I think one thing you might not be taking into consideration with the massive population growth humanity is undergoing at this point is that only the first generation, or maybe two if you really stretch, will have reached adulthood by this point.