Reviews for All Or Nothing
Umm . What the fuck.
Tw
Vd
Antianti12 chapter 1 . 7/30
I thought this was gonna be good but u ruined it with all the insanity sorry not my cup of tea
the boltguard chapter 11 . 6/23
Another dead story must be one heck of a trip if he has not updated in 4 years not even the common decency to declare this story discontinued or up for adoption and there are others more suited for this story. Heck he has over 1000 people following his story in a vain hope he will continue it and still not have the decency to apologize to the readers or explain himself.
I will just say this this story is up for adoption clearly the author will not complain or argue since he left fanfiction and his profile is effectively dead so to any author out there looking to write a story just adopt this story none will complain
Someguy the anon chapter 11 . 6/19
The Author is probably dead.
He mentions he is going to go on a trip soon on the last chapter, and something terrible probably happend either on the way there, there, or on the way back.
PoofyOhio chapter 9 . 6/10
This chapter captured something very few people actually manage to put into words. That feeling we all have when we see a sci-fi empire in all its glory across the stars, and wonder “will we ever be like that?”. Just everything about this chapter spoke to me on a deeper level than most, the stars, that hope many of us have for human beings to roam across them. Perfect.
PoofyOhio chapter 1 . 6/8
You’re courier terrifies me
kukuhimanpr chapter 11 . 3/8
i cried internally, because this wonderful mexfallout fic will never be continued...
so curious about how mr. house will react to reapers... and the reapers' method of dealing with fallout's humansais.
This is one of the only fallout fanfictions I like. It's original, doesn't include a self-insert mary sue Courier, and actually makes a good amount of sense in the fallout universe. If only you'll someday return to it.
Von Hart chapter 1 . 9/16/2018
Did you die?
Someguy the anon chapter 11 . 6/22/2018
I always tricking hate it when a story is discontinued at a cliff hanger
Someguy the anon chapter 9 . 6/22/2018
Horton is reverse Mr. Death
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2018
I find it funny how Mr. House is more annoyed at Sparatus calling the Patterson a “starship” and using verbs like “sunk” than at the actual loss of life. I would be annoyed at people mischaracterizing my spacecraft, too. But damn, House, show some empathy.
Outlander chapter 11 . 4/10/2018
Well "Lord Macnaughton," you really can't talk about story flaws when a single chapter of this story probably has more passion, effort, and talent poured into it than both of your stories. I've just read both of your stories and I am not impressed. Horrendous grammar, stilted dialogue, and plots that make no sense are par for the course with your two stories.

Now, to the author of "All Or Nothing," I am impressed. I would rank your story in my Top 5 Favorite Fallout Fics, my Top 3 Favorite Fallout Crossovers, my Top 20 Favorite Fics, and my Top 100 Favorite Humanity Fuck Yeah Fics. Good job. Your characterization of Mr. House is on point. I quite enjoy how he refuses to call spacecraft "starships," "spaceships," or "rocket ships." I could've done with a Good Karma Courier, as that's how I play, but Lord Death seems interesting. The Reapers are definitely buttfucked in a slugging match with House, but indoctrination can turn the Council races against humanity. It would be nice if you gave us an ending slide, with humanity or House as the "player character." Anyways, good luck with whatever you decide to do in life, but I, and many others, hope that you eventually come back and update this great piece of literature.