Reviews for All Or Nothing
Someguy the anon chapter 11 . 6/22
I always tricking hate it when a story is discontinued at a cliff hanger
Someguy the anon chapter 9 . 6/22
Horton is reverse Mr. Death
I find it funny how Mr. House is more annoyed at Sparatus calling the Patterson a “starship” and using verbs like “sunk” than at the actual loss of life. I would be annoyed at people mischaracterizing my spacecraft, too. But damn, House, show some empathy.
Outlander chapter 11 . 4/10
Well "Lord Macnaughton," you really can't talk about story flaws when a single chapter of this story probably has more passion, effort, and talent poured into it than both of your stories. I've just read both of your stories and I am not impressed. Horrendous grammar, stilted dialogue, and plots that make no sense are par for the course with your two stories.

Now, to the author of "All Or Nothing," I am impressed. I would rank your story in my Top 5 Favorite Fallout Fics, my Top 3 Favorite Fallout Crossovers, my Top 20 Favorite Fics, and my Top 100 Favorite Humanity Fuck Yeah Fics. Good job. Your characterization of Mr. House is on point. I quite enjoy how he refuses to call spacecraft "starships," "spaceships," or "rocket ships." I could've done with a Good Karma Courier, as that's how I play, but Lord Death seems interesting. The Reapers are definitely buttfucked in a slugging match with House, but indoctrination can turn the Council races against humanity. It would be nice if you gave us an ending slide, with humanity or House as the "player character." Anyways, good luck with whatever you decide to do in life, but I, and many others, hope that you eventually come back and update this great piece of literature.
Lord Macnaughton chapter 3 . 4/6
In the effort to not turn this into some kind of rant I will state simply that your logic and lore is flawed.
amazing Story
Anon chapter 3 . 2/4
Oh goddamnit. You're not even keeping up with your own canon.
Not that I care. This is fun.
ENDLESS TRASH! 3
Anon chapter 1 . 2/4
Just wanted to stop in and say this is complete trash.
Troll 2 level trash. I can't stop reading.
Someone pls help I'm enjoying this too much.
Impressed chapter 11 . 1/12
Truly amazing, if a little slow.
85 Finnlight chapter 11 . 1/6
Oh come on, you cant leave this a dead fic it's such a good one and you clearly has plans for the future
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I really like this story
Lord Bob chapter 11 . 9/15/2017
What happened to the ghouls they where among the smartest people on earth especially the scientists each one had hundreds of years of experience, far out weigh any mere human , as any experienced individual will tell you experience far out ways training, just like mister house or möbius. And there's frickin thousands of them on earth there knowledge alone is priceless!? Hell in fallout for one created super death claws! Even lord death realized the value of a ghouls mind! I really want to know what house has done with this resource! Also side note in fallout lore there was experimentally birthed ghouls so maybe you could put that in and it was experimental becouse ghouls and super mutants are sterile, not to mention the fact that any scientist considered to valuable to die could be effectively rendered immortal in a cheap and mainstream manor!
Vlad Tempest chapter 11 . 8/4/2017
When will Courier Six make an appearance?
UFKSD chapter 11 . 7/19/2017