Reviews for All Or Nothing
Lord Bob chapter 11 . 9/15
What happened to the ghouls they where among the smartest people on earth especially the scientists each one had hundreds of years of experience, far out weigh any mere human , as any experienced individual will tell you experience far out ways training, just like mister house or möbius. And there's frickin thousands of them on earth there knowledge alone is priceless!? Hell in fallout for one created super death claws! Even lord death realized the value of a ghouls mind! I really want to know what house has done with this resource! Also side note in fallout lore there was experimentally birthed ghouls so maybe you could put that in and it was experimental becouse ghouls and super mutants are sterile, not to mention the fact that any scientist considered to valuable to die could be effectively rendered immortal in a cheap and mainstream manor!
Vlad Tempest chapter 11 . 8/4
When will Courier Six make an appearance?
Juubi no Ookami no Kami chapter 11 . 7/19
more!
I love this story
hope you plan on continuing this
MadHat886 chapter 2 . 6/10
Are you still writing?
Jesus, those stats are long.

I don't know why you think making long stats in stories is good because actual books don't do that.

Well, most don't, anyway. Lore is fine but numbers? This isn't a game. It's a story based on a game.

You ever see novelizations of games keep stats? No, because it looks terrible.

Still, I am curious.
jsrd chapter 1 . 5/22
This is THE Best Fallout fanfic in existence. The characterization is spot on and the story itself is thrilling and fun to read. The only negative is that the story is unfinished. Maybe one day a new chapter will air.
whiny chapter 11 . 3/11
Update this fic damn it.
stop being dead.
plzzzz! pretty plz
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 11 . 3/7
Very good
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
I Really do hope you plan on continuing this, I have a vested interest in it.
AyeJimmy123 chapter 11 . 11/4/2016
Nuuu! Why do you stop the story before lord death comes? ;-;
Natzi Sumbitch chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
You still alive? If so I hope this hasn't been abandoned!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
I hope you continue it is really good
dominictemple chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I discovered this fic via in a Mass Effect crossover fic recs threads, they talked about Mr House being in charge and your approach of the Council races being that they're actually people with agendas and biases and not the usual stereotypes you sometimes see in fic.

The thing that makes this fic really work for me is the Turian political discussion and the fact that Desolas' is clearly suffering from some sort of PTSD which gives all of the characters agency and a real perspective on the events that happen to and around them, I know it's been over a year since you've updated the fic but I would be overjoyed if you would update what has swiftly become one of my absolute favourite Fallout fics.