Reviews for All Or Nothing
Undead Lord chapter 11 . 1/23
I suspect that the author is dead, may you rest in peace in man, thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2023
I hope this revives it's truly amazing
LoneWolfAndCub chapter 11 . 10/19/2023
I came here to read a fic not writers notes
osterreicher97 chapter 8 . 8/3/2023
Honestly, this Canadian “General” just comes off as an arrogant prick rather someone worth his position. Holy shit… also, funny that he is so high and mighty about Montreal and what not, but it was Canada that was subordinate to America before the War, and he himself has to follow in their footsteps because he was too weak to do anything significant against the Courier or Mr. House.
RespectTheInternet chapter 11 . 6/18/2023
8 years and nothing, shame the author vanished. But that's the life of ffnet. Gotta move on sometime
KMF-G chapter 11 . 3/4/2023
Sadly fic is frozen...or dead.
countaarondokuuu chapter 11 . 1/14/2023
rip
Velinus chapter 5 . 8/26/2022
Man I can understand trying to make people sympathetic and whatever, but none of the Citadel fucks have even tried to talk to humanity since the initial fuck up. And no, you Turian with a brain deficiency, obliterating a field does not count as a dialogue, unless they were trying to talk to the also intellectually challenged Lord Death? But boy, if you as a species are on the same level as someone with a bullet in his brain, then I'm shocked y'all made it off Pavalen.
Hamla chapter 1 . 7/13/2022
The Vegas part was unexpected, and felt a little emo and over the top. But was still pretty decent. Weird how metro factions were shown to be vilified, even though there was no mention of them.
NEETsoc chapter 11 . 6/10/2022
never got to see the courier and he sounded pretty interesting aside from his cringe name
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2022
I can't get past how cringy the name Lord Death is.
Julie Wells Thomas chapter 8 . 3/14/2022
Actually the talking death claws where usually give rights in game to
9149130189189 chapter 1 . 2/18/2022
Wow, that's certainly an interesting opening.
ThePhenakism chapter 11 . 1/11/2022
Awesome story!
Mreeeee chapter 11 . 10/19/2021
This is a nice, hope to see more.