Reviews for All Or Nothing
I can't get past how cringy the name Lord Death is.
Julie Wells Thomas chapter 8 . 3/14
Actually the talking death claws where usually give rights in game to
Ambaire chapter 1 . 2/18
Wow, that's certainly an interesting opening.
ThePhenakism chapter 11 . 1/11
Awesome story!
Mreeeee chapter 11 . 10/19/2021
This is a nice, hope to see more.
FleksAndru chapter 10 . 10/3/2021
Also forgot to ask you.
Since you said that Lord Death has a Gauss Minigun, does that also mean there's other stuff from Fallout 76 on Mars like the Scorchedbeast Queen, which is an insane endgame raid boss? What about Legendary items? God knows they get pretty op pretty fast.
FleksAndru chapter 11 . 10/3/2021
Hey there! I really love the story and now that I finally caught up, I wanted to ask you a few questions.
Is there going to be some story from Lord Death's perspective? Not in a battle against something, but simply character development. I'm incredibly interested in his stay in the Big MT. The very first place the Courier appears in has the Pacification Field, which "eliminates the possibility of aggression and hostility", which at that point, was all that was driving him. And there is also another character, namely his own brain that should also be interesting, because its holding tank was "saturated with ground Mentats", making it actually intelligent!
Another thing I noticed from the early chapters was the apparent relative abundance of perfectly fine vaults. I haven't played the first few Fallout games, but weren't almost all vaults destroyed by their own experiments? With the notable exception of Vault 81, which's experiment was intentionally sabotaged by a sympathetic overseer.
Aren't exploratory ships built with the same modular vault blocks that make up the colonies? As in, rated against direct nuclear impacts? Shouldn't it easily be able to withstand the Turian patrol's attack?
And one last thing. What about Synths? Aren't they literally the thing that the Citadel fears the most?
Anyway, love the story and I wish you all the best!
P.S. Do you know Grammarly? It is an amazing proofreading tool that I use on all my devices and I can't recommend it enough.
Ooflord21000 chapter 11 . 9/9/2021
"Hopefully I'll post the follow-up chapter before Fallout 4 comes out"
mushroompirate chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
I was not expecting doomguy.
scyfly chapter 2 . 3/9/2021
a lot of talk but very little gets said, hell we dont even know how the ships of house look like or more importantly why. house has those direct energy weapons of the courier yet the best he can do is make this trash? unfuckingbelievable
LoneWolfAndCub chapter 11 . 2/1/2021
When review responses outnumber actual story, then you have a problem.
LoneWolfAndCub chapter 6 . 2/1/2021
This wouldn't be a problem if House was given the Big MT treatment. (brain in a jar doped up on mental)
Destroyah7 chapter 11 . 1/28/2021
Lord death lol cracks me up everytime I see that name I think that's your weakest part of the story lord death I mean ya hype him up then he no shows and you stop updating talk about a let down over all 5/10 but here's hoping ya update lol
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 4 . 11/10/2020
You swap the names of the Turian general when they make war proposal.
Another S.T.A.L.K.E.R chapter 3 . 11/9/2020
Paradox: Courier killed Doc Mitchell (specifically) and Cliff Brisco (implied) in your story.