Reviews for All Or Nothing
Anon chapter 3 . 2/4
Oh goddamnit. You're not even keeping up with your own canon.
Not that I care. This is fun.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/4
Just wanted to stop in and say this is complete trash.
Troll 2 level trash. I can't stop reading.
Someone pls help I'm enjoying this too much.
Impressed chapter 11 . 1/12
Truly amazing, if a little slow.
85 Finnlight chapter 11 . 1/6
Oh come on, you cant leave this a dead fic it's such a good one and you clearly has plans for the future
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I really like this story
Lord Bob chapter 11 . 9/15/2017
What happened to the ghouls they where among the smartest people on earth especially the scientists each one had hundreds of years of experience, far out weigh any mere human , as any experienced individual will tell you experience far out ways training, just like mister house or möbius. And there's frickin thousands of them on earth there knowledge alone is priceless!? Hell in fallout for one created super death claws! Even lord death realized the value of a ghouls mind! I really want to know what house has done with this resource! Also side note in fallout lore there was experimentally birthed ghouls so maybe you could put that in and it was experimental becouse ghouls and super mutants are sterile, not to mention the fact that any scientist considered to valuable to die could be effectively rendered immortal in a cheap and mainstream manor!
Vlad Tempest chapter 11 . 8/4/2017
When will Courier Six make an appearance?
UFKSD chapter 11 . 7/19/2017
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2017
I love this story
Guest chapter 11 . 6/20/2017
hope you plan on continuing this
MadHat886 chapter 2 . 6/10/2017
Are you still writing?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Jesus, those stats are long.

I don't know why you think making long stats in stories is good because actual books don't do that.

Well, most don't, anyway. Lore is fine but numbers? This isn't a game. It's a story based on a game.

You ever see novelizations of games keep stats? No, because it looks terrible.

Still, I am curious.
jsrd chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
This is THE Best Fallout fanfic in existence. The characterization is spot on and the story itself is thrilling and fun to read. The only negative is that the story is unfinished. Maybe one day a new chapter will air.
whiny chapter 11 . 3/11/2017
Update this fic damn it.
stop being dead.