Reviews for Of Bubble Baths and Steamy Showers
nellysh chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I love it!"!
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I haven't read a story from Ron's POV before but you've nailed his inner thoughts perfectly! This story was so much fun to read! It was funny how Ron kept being unnerved/bothered and it was so clear that Hermione really liked him, in the way she tried to talk to him in the bathroom, in the way she came back, in the way she said "Oh?" rather than "That's terrible!", in the way she said there's someone else, in the way she wanted him to tell her when he'd broken up with Lavender... But of course Ron being Ron he didn't realise til sometime later! Oh that made me laugh! Especially when he thought to himself "Whoever this bloke was, Ron would have pulled them into line." That was hilarious. I really enjoyed this, it's a such a fun and light-hearted piece, with just enough naughty undertones :D
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Really funny. I love Ron's cluelessness;D Keep writing
turn out fine chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I loved this, Ash. their relationship, and Hermione hinting, and Ron being to thick to get it, and the two being on prefect duty together, and the perf awkwardness of the first scene... this was so IC and it was perf- you're having no trouble with ronmione :)
-Nina
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Aww this was so cute! I love Ron/Hermionie and how you write the two of them. I liked your running into each other in the bathroom idea but especially how you portrayed Ron while it was happening. The awkwardness and wishing she would leave but also stay was so Ron and so in character. [No, it was probably the last person he wanted to encounter in a bathtub, yet perhaps the one person he'd fantasised it happening with.] I loved this line, it was so cute and made me smile. I also liked their conversation at the end and how Ron realized what Hermionie was hinting at; most people paint Ron as idiotic but I like how he knew but just didn't act. Your dialogue is very realistic and entertaining, as was this entire fic. Great job, your writing is fantastic. :)
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THIS.

I think you did wonderfully and I don't mind kink, but I like it better without it, I think, and just their awkwardness and everything and the fact that Ron worked it out on his own and Hermione got angry later, and Won-Won! And Prefect duty and steamy bathrooms and I really shouldn't type as fast as I think because it's unhealthy. this was amazing. I love it it. You're wonderful.
nellysh chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
and i like it too
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Ashleigh,

I do not normally read this type of fic! But I loved it! It was cute and sweet and sometimes even geniuses can act like idiots! I love it! It was so honest and so true. BTW! I hated Lav-Lav! I did not understand her need to call Ron that horrible name. LOL. She made me want to slap her, as much as Hermione wanted to beat them both up. Or at least that's how I would have felt if I were in Hermione's shoes. LOL.

Anyhow, Great Story!

Wanda
Team Captain
Caerphilly Catapults.
D
HeRonLove chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Sweet fic
Moon Lantern chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I really liked this! It wasn't overly kinky or suggestive, which would take away the magic and sweetness of the relationship. Despite what some way, Ron and Hermione aren't all based on jealousy and verbal abuse, they have their moments of caring for each other and that shows real chemistry! You got that spot on!
;)
regbride12 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Hmmm...was meant to be playful eh? Awww maybe next time :) hehe...cute...
finchelromionelover chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
that was a cute one shot.
Luc16 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
This was cute! I'm glad Ron realized what Hermione meant even if it was a while later! :) nicely done!