Reviews for If I Was Your Bride
cough cough ugh ugh
hahahahahahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
oh my goodness for a moment there i was horrified that you made gray the groom. i was almost to tears and so relieved when i found out that it was Leon marrying juvia phew. A very nice one shot
MaxLovesYugiYami chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Max: I was kinda confused in the beginning. You said that this was going to be GraTsu, but the wedding and the mentioning of Juvia.
Helen: Then BAM! It's Juvia and Lyon getting hitched!
Sam: *sniffles* I always get a little teary eyed at weddings.
Max: GREAT JOB! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
You have no idea how worried I was when you made it seem like we were at Gray and Juvia's wedding…
Playgod chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Yeah Gray is right! As long as it's Rhov writing the story he doesn't need any girl! Natsu is more than enough!... And i never thought i'd support something else than Gruvia...
Wannabe Princess Zelda chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Very cute read!
I really enjoyed it
mooney-996 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
awww
Loveeveryhetaliathing chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Woo I just got the shipping feels when I thought Gray was getting married to Juvia... But that's resolved...gosh author you scared me for a second there
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Mmm. This was nice. Ands remembers, don'ts apologizies fors somethings yous enjoyed!
CrimsonFlowers chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I'm seriously laughing right now because I thought Gray was marrying Juvia, judging by the context.

I don't ship Gratsu, but good job
AsDarknessSpreads chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I... I just realized I didn't review! stupid me. Daww! I would have to say... poor Lucy! "None." she has loke though. XD
I just imagined the super exclusive Gray saying that to some random girl trying to flirt with him from Fight Me, Bite Me Bite Me. ._. XD
seriously. if this wasn't rated Gratsu, I would have thought "why am I reading gruvia? poor me."
Aaaaand I just Ali realized I just read the Gratsu Week fic during Gruvia week. such respect. much wow. XD
ThatCreepyGothDragoon chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
What a late review...on my part I guess. But I was heart broken when I thought that Gray was the groom. Do I was overjoyed at how it ended.
Thoughts chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I thought that gray was getting married to juvia, good thing he's not.
Crow chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
For a moment you had me fooled thinking this was a Gruvia fic and Gray was just having last, wistful thoughts. The lack of angst sure confused me a little at first. Then it turned out to have not just one, but TWO of my fave FT pairings! XD Can I hug you for that? Can I?

Now that I think about it, that was really clever! Especially the way you kept the language and omissions misleading; the flow and vocab was so natural I couldn't tell. Enjoyed this story very much. Good job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013