Reviews for Those Who Grieve
Thus far, the only complaint I have is the religious aspect of this. Seems like there's a big emphasis on his religiosity, which makes it hard for the average viewer to connect with the story. A bit of advice: unless the religious aspect is so important that leaving it out would greatly impact the story... leave it out. :/
ShadowingTheDarkness chapter 28 . 3/7
Such a TERRIBLE story...!

I LOVED IT!
nightpurr1 chapter 21 . 2/22
I have enjoyed your story. Thanks for the entertainments.
PS there is one thing. I am surprised Sirius hasn't had to answer to at least Headmaster about going to the Death Eaters and intentionally trying to get Snape killed. I know he isn't all there in the head now but I was just wondering if you were going to at least have him to answer for what he did amd admit to his wrong doing. It could of got Snape killed as far as he knew and now his eyes have got to see to some degree how much that would of hurt Harry.
LostAngelSoul chapter 28 . 12/29/2016
This dark tale shows that yeah, bad stuff happens to innocent people, it tears you apart and leaves scars that might never heal, but you CAN put yourself back together again. The strength of the characters is inspirational.

Thank you, Lonely God With A Box.

PS, still Ravenclaw ;)
LostAngelSoul chapter 13 . 12/29/2016
Ravenclaw ;)

I'll admit, the s'mores confused me! As a Scot, I've only toasted marshmallows over a campfire, so thanks for the A/N clearing it up.

As to the story, I'm hooked. It's dark and disturbing and I love it. Thank you! Xx
nightpurr1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2016
Very good ch I don't believe that I have ever read one were V was taking and Snape against his will in this way. I do like the way Harry and SS and starting to understand each other.
nightpurr1 chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
Maybe it's just the rescuer in me but Harry nerver had to have permission to stay at school for Christmas in the pass. All he had to do was sign up on the sign up sheet. He never even had to have permission to stay.
Logally I understand that you did it that way to make your story play out. I just had to point out of.
cinthya chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
slytherin, but i would not continue your story, soft heart sorry
NatNicole chapter 27 . 9/21/2016
BRILLIANT!
NatNicole chapter 25 . 9/20/2016
*retches* I'm gonna need to read a million fics Theo co-stars in to be able to look at him again...
Twins BRILLIANT! Although, as much as I loath agreeing with Malfoy (Malfoy, NOT Draco the loyal-to-a-fault spoiled brat), he's got a point about the parental consent thing.
NatNicole chapter 24 . 9/20/2016
GO, SIRIUS! Looks like an old dog can be taught! *grins*
I KNEW IT! Those BLEEPING B******S! *runs down Hogwarts' corridors with the dagger in hand, eyes filled with rage*
PLEASE don't let 'em all be Slytherins...
NatNicole chapter 23 . 9/20/2016
At first, I wanted to skewer Malfoy.
This Chapter, I wanna burn Finnigan. And Crucio Malfoy. *gives said boys a Death glare*
So much for the story not getting twisted...
LOVE Ron, Hermione & Neville here, b.t.w.!
NatNicole chapter 21 . 9/20/2016
AWESOME Chapter! *cheers*

...No. No, No! NO! Not even Petunia can be that- that- *blinks back tears, then screams in a rage* If I could, I'd strangle her right now. She's WORSE than Dursley & Voldemort!
NatNicole chapter 20 . 9/20/2016
I shoulda seen Harry's breakdown coming... *looks guilty* Sorry, Hal.
YA SONNOVA BLEEP BLEEPITY BLEEP BLEEP, MALFOY! On the other hand, Draco is - as much as I wish he woulda had a reason to become his own person past Lucy's horrible influence - canonically beyond redemption (unless the Werewolf theory's true, coz that could - NO guarantee - push him into improving himself).
I wanna Crucio Umb***h!
WOOHOO, GO SEV! *cheers*
NatNicole chapter 19 . 9/20/2016
AWESOME Chapter! Except for Umb***h, on whom I wanna sick Axel from 'Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories'.