Reviews for Those Who Grieve
theresnomeaning chapter 9 . 2/16
LOL how ironic that Harry ended the war like that... I wasn't expecting for that.
I thought Severus would be angrier with Harry because of his recklessness.
theresnomeaning chapter 8 . 2/16
HAHAHA I'm laughing madly at the thought of bat-Vernon in a DE meeting.
Right... I'd like to strangle Sirius e.e
To know that Voldemort knew about Severus' loyalties all along and was only using him was heartbreaking.
Slytherin is the best house in my opinion. Poor Harry...
Blacken Death chapter 6 . 2/11
Slytherin go, go. Ur rocking it
Blacken Death chapter 4 . 2/11
Go slytherin!‼‼!‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼
IntoTheWilds chapter 12 . 2/11
Why do I think that dog was Sirius?
IntoTheWilds chapter 11 . 2/10
I'm so glad he finally told them!
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 13 . 2/8
I made s'mores the other night but we don't have Graham crackers in the UK so I had to improvise LOL!
IntoTheWilds chapter 6 . 2/8
They're really developing a bond of sorts. It's nice to see. It's true, of course, comfort comes from the most unlikely of places and maybe with Snape's help, Harry can learn to heal. I'm really enjoying this shug, it's an emotional roller coaster for sure and so well written :D Love it!
IntoTheWilds chapter 3 . 2/8
I'm sobbing reading this chapter. Aw man, the second Snape hugged him, I was done for! Poor Harry! The emotion in this chapter was simply heart-breaking. Brilliantly written, shug. Loved every word x
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 2/8
I'm a Slytherin through and through and oh my God! Poor Harry, I swear I almost cried :( What a brutal start, so well written sweetness. Can't wait for more :) On to chapter two!
theresnomeaning chapter 3 . 2/5
It's very interesting that you wrote Harry a bit religious, it's something people often forget on abused Harry stories, and an important one. Surely an abusive situation would make Harry either cling to God, hate him or do not believe in him...
Slytherin rules chapter 27 . 1/20
Even though this was written about a year ago I'm thrilled Slytherin won
¡Slytherin!
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
It surprised me that Ron took the news so well