Reviews for Constellations
DUDE this is so amazing! You should continue it!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
WHY IS THIS ABANDONED?!
*cries*

its... its so beautiful
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
its been almost a year! please update! this story is amazing and i need you to continue!
ME chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Right, so I almost started crying when I saw that this story hadn't been updated in 9 months. SUPER hoping this doesn't mean Hiatus! I'm really loving it so far, and I don't want it to just left hanging with my not-nearly-as-good imagination trying to come up with ways for it to continue. PLEASE write more soon!
ME chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
I'm super loving this story so far! Seriously, everything just works - and in ways that you would never expect them to. I really can't wait to see where you go with it! Update soon!
ME chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I love the Percy/Annabeth back stories! Can't wait to see more of them and to have their dynamic grow!
ME chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
And enter Annabeth, the real reason people read Percy Jackson Fanfics. Love it! And love all the abbreviations. ;) You definitely work this angle!
ME chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This is so great! Definitely an original take on the the Camp Half-Blood world. Can't wait to see where this goes!
Miss Moony chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Wow, wow, WOW! This story is perfection! Your characterization is spot-on for everyone, even in a completely different setting, the plot is just magnificent, and your writing is just wonderful! I really hope you can update this soon, because I'm already addicted to this story, and pretty much desperate to discover more of its secrets, and to see more of the interaction between Annabeth and Percy and the rest of the crew on Riptide, and to know more about their universe, their past and what will happen. Basically, I just want more of Constellations :)
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Ooh some tension ver there
isi7140 chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
The characters in this! WOW. They feel so dead on, despite the fact that they're different because they're AU. They feel real.
The darkness, the layers, the bits from the original stories... So amazing to read.
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
OWWWW. That would hurt. A lot. Great chapter! Update soon?
Suneater chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Ahhhhhh! I already need more! Please please please update soon. This was such a good chapter, I loved all the interactions between Annabeth and the others.
I'm excited to learn more about their past and loved the camp flashbacks.
fokker333 chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Great, you updated! I was looking forward to some nice Annabeth-crew interactions, and you definitely delivered. Still waiting on the inevitable confrontation with Percy though. Love this story, keep up the great work!