Reviews for The Most Incredible Thing
Ze Zorege chapter 13 . 9/16
Wow! I really enjoyed it very much.
The way Eric's past was written - it made me almost forget that this was a fandom. Beautifully elaborated. Moreover, his psychology perfectly matched his history. He was totally in character.
However, there were some parts you could have expanded. Also it got confusing at times (but I think that's because I don't like reading long paragraphs).
Whatever-san chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
Man, it's an amazing story.

I like the way you're not making the bad people "black" and the good people "white", like many authors did.

Anyway, well done.

p.s English is not my mother language. So, if the grammar's a mess, please forgive me.
AkiFushi chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
How does this only have two reviews?! It was amazing! Fuck. There's not enough stories about Eric and Fujishima on this site. I loved it so much. Eugh. I can't even describe my happiness and rollercoaster of emotions. I love you for writing this. I'm sorry my comment is so unintelligible. It's 3:00am here, sooo.. I'm totally out of it.. Sorry. Anyway, you're amazing. Bye.
MercuryHatchet chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
Wow this was awesome to read! Absolutely loved how in character they all were and how well thought out the plot was!
Thankyou for posting this :)
Midorima Kazunari chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
I really liked this story. Eric was a character that fascinated me the very first time he appeared in the manga and I was disappointed he wasn't in the Anime (here's hoping for the 2nd season, right?). Anyway, I liked the way you made him broken but not fragile like a lot of other fan authors. Yeah, he's had it hard, but he's not going to let his friends be hurt and not retaliate - after all he's part of the clan now. The only thing I would have liked you to expound upon was how Dewa found Eric at the end and how he was rescued. Also, I liked that you didn't rely on the main characters to "fix" everything at the end. I look forward to reading more of your work.