Reviews for Where Temptation Leads
FrenchGirl chapter 10 . 3/2
Oh god ! This story was amazing ! Hot and sweet : PERFECT !
Never stop writting !
Just Sus chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
This was fun, even with the bit of angst! Sorry it was tough for you to finish...
But you did it! YAY!

Thanks,
Just Sus chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
This story seems to me to be mostly for fun, and lemony times! I can't believe someone would say that to you! This is FanFICTION, people! Not real life!

Sorry this happened to you. I'd say, just ignore it and consider the source!

Just Sus chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
That certainly was hawt, but not very professional of them! LOL! They defs have a lot of chemistry!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Wow, they were both very strong to be able not to just jump each other's bones! Temptation, for sure! LOL!

Just Sus chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Yes, and I'd say vice versa! This should be interesting!
annettepattinson007 chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Well done, cant wait until they start filming. They will be great together. : )
Fullofpassion09 chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Tanwhoria is absolutely ridiculous... can she choke on dildo filming a sex tape she plans to leak herself to help hold onto her washed up fame?!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I loved the pissing on each other to mark territory mental comments from him!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Did bells forget the chick that brought them their robes that she winked at?!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
No lie I always wonder about the extremely realistic sex scenes and how that realism happens cause no matter how good your acting skills are, something things just can't be faked. Lol loving it so far!
Echoes of a Bird of Prey chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
So I wanted to like this story, I mean it was entertaining but it was super unrealistic, which takes you out of the story. I'm not saying this to be rude i promise because I think your writing style is great, there was almost no spelling errors or wrong sentences, which my stories are filled with, so for that I commend you. improvement is always needed for every writer. the whole dialogue with the tmz reporter was unrealistic. Tmz are vultures but they wouldn't say anything like that or they could be sued for slander. The dialogue in the movies sex scenes was pretty far fetched and it was kinda bummer those were the only scenes we were shown. Also no way would they have gotten away with it because there are cameras from every angle. The rising action was also kinda uneventful and you have almost no secondary characters. We didn't really know anything about Bella besides she had an ex and was in a few independent films, which we weren't even told the names of. We only met Alice once and then nothing. The most unrealistic thing was when only after about four or five days of mowing each other an a single night of being an official couple they announce to the world they are together. I almost stopped read
lilsis13 chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Great story, I loved reading it!
Guest 747 chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
I just wanted to write as a guest for that person who criticized your work, they are wrong this happens to many celebrities and people in general, if we want to get technical about this, a lot of stories are similar to this (In the cheating department) and this is a story not real life so this guest should get over him/her self and think before they comment.
Rainy79 chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
*fans self while puffing on cigarette*