Reviews for Where Temptation Leads
eschoenh chapter 10 . 11/23
Just found this story, and wanted to let you know what it's one of my all-time favorites.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 10/1
Very sweet ending for this couple. Loved the addition of little Savannah (my niece's name) she sounded adorable. The greeting at the freezer section with Charlotte was hilarious. Poor lack of filter, was too damn funny. The one thing I didn't understand was, was that how Tanya now looked or, was that her in hair and make-up for the movie? If she now looked like that, then why the hell would she be hired in the first place? Hairy mole and screwed up teeth . . . that would not work in a movie. Loved that Demetri wanted something to be wrong, just as an excuse to fire Tanya. Funny. The way Bella told Edward they are expecting the second baby, was super cute. Loved that Savannah was squealing and so happy. Thanks for another fun story. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 10/1
That chapter had a bunch crammed into it. The press junket, the whirlwind tour to get said press junket done, Seth and his odd voicemail and then his threat to Edward, Edward's beat down of Seth, Bella having to contact the attorney and then the engagement. It almost felt like you had a bunch of bullet points for the story and hashed them all out in this chapter. I felt sorry for Edward when he was in that shower and beating himself up for not being the man he should be. I was ever so thankful that he knocked that off, nearly as soon as he had started it. He should be proud of who he is. Nothing changed from the day before. Someone got in his face and derailed him for only a moment. He was not back on that bad path. So glad you made him realize that so quickly. I love that he finally proposed, after learning he's had that ring for so long. Very happy about that engagement. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 10/1
I didn't think it was too short. I rather liked it. For a minute there, I was concerned that Tanya was recording Bella and that she would screw with the recording, making Bella out to be the bad guy here. Thank fuck, that did not happen. I did like that she actually listened and dropped the lawsuit. Let's just hope she sticks to it. Edward being so turned on by Bella sticking up for their relationship, by taking Tanya on like that . . . that was fun! I'm glad you wrestled your way out of the writer's block. That must be all kinds of frustrating.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 10/1
I don't think Edward is going to listen to Aro's advice of not talking to the press. I do like that Bella voiced what she was feeling. With this being so new, I'd be a little freaked out as well. Gotta say, I am looking forward to how Edward will take Tanya down. Would be even better, if she didn't even see it coming. I just hope whatever he plans, he lets Bella in on the plan. That way, if something backfires, she is aware of the whole thing. That she stays strong in the knowledge of their love. Just like your Bella in IAD and how she never once doubted Edward or his love, no matter who threw themselves at him.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 10/1
I loved that she wasn't really mad . . . that she was teasing him. It was great that they declared bf/gf right then and there over the phone that way. Too cute. You've got to stop with them taking care of each other on set like that! They are going to get so freaking busted. Not that either of them would care . . . at least, I don't think they'd care. Hot as hell BJ though, due to the potential of being caught. I loved that Aro called cut, right when Edward was about to explode . . . that was funny in its evilness. Her finishing him up anyway, was fantastic. The ET interview went quite well. I love that they claimed each other to all the males and females out there. Again, too cute. I really liked his words in telling her how he really feels. How he knows it's fast but, that it doesn't make it any less true. Her reciprocating . . . YAY!
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 10/1
That phone sex was very hot and I liked how they both just loved it. Alice did jump to conclusions and who could blame her. However, he calmed her down really fast and now she wants to meet her. I don't think that was so bad. Yes, Edward should've walked away from the paps but, they are relentless little cockroaches and there is no way they'd leave him alone at this point. I can understand exactly what he was attempting to do, unfortunately, it backfired. I hope Bella understands, once he explains things. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 10/1
Wow, so sorry to hear you went through that with the guest reviewer. To tell you the truth, I never even put that together in your chapter one, at all. Actually, not until you addressed it here in this author's note. How naive of that reviewer to think that the ONLY time that's happened in Hollywood is with RobSten. It is actually a LOT more common than those two. It is an age old part of Hollywood. Again, sorry people take things too damn seriously to enjoy it for what it is. :(
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 10/1
Loved the teasing camaraderie at the beginning of the chapter, with them in hair and make-up. Fun stuff there. That scene, I just knew it was going to be hot as hell. Them fully going for it and giving each other orgasms, was fantastic. I've heard that this happens sometimes on the set. Whether it is true or not I won't ever know, as I am nowhere near any movie sets, ever. Poor girl from wardrobe . . . I can't even imagine what's going through her head . . . hehehe. I liked that Bella said what she did when he invited her over. She's aware of his past and doesn't want to be a notch. He may know that he has changed, yet the public doesn't. So, he does need to accept why she felt that way and I am very glad he did. I like this so far.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 10/1
I really loved how they were with one another in this chapter. Loved when he walked her to her room and they just couldn't help it and started the extremely hot kissing and dry humping. Yummy! I think Aro is very much going to like what he sees, when they start filming. The chemistry is going to explode on that screen and he'll notice that right away. I think them holding off through that weekend, is what will make the filming so spectacular. They will be attacking each other for sure.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/1
Okay, jumping into this one today. I am really liking it so far. Since it is so short, I'm guessing the drama is set to a minimum . . . at least I hope so . . . as I am such a damn wimp with drama/angst. LOL. I love that they are both attracted to one another. I like that he is tired of being in the business and she is just starting. Perhaps, he can be the stay at home dad? Or even better, they can live a childfree lifestyle! We'll see . . .
mommymac0508 chapter 10 . 5/29
Hehehe I enjoyed it thank you
FrenchGirl chapter 10 . 3/2
Oh god ! This story was amazing ! Hot and sweet : PERFECT !
Never stop writting !
Just Sus chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
This was fun, even with the bit of angst! Sorry it was tough for you to finish...
But you did it! YAY!

Just Sus chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
This story seems to me to be mostly for fun, and lemony times! I can't believe someone would say that to you! This is FanFICTION, people! Not real life!

Sorry this happened to you. I'd say, just ignore it and consider the source!