Reviews for Flipping Burgers & Hearts
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Oh, shit...! I knew that was going to happen, but how the crapola did Lovino manage to do that to Antonio?! Anyway, great chapter! I'm so happy i can understand Spanish and some Italian!
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I love you! And I love your story!
91RedRoses chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Huh. This is pretty interesting. So Lovino opens himself up (points for that Lovi, I wasn't happy with you in the last chapter, but I can forgive and that took a lot of guts) and Antonio is willing to forgive him. Hurts because you feel for Alfred but it makes sense. Lovi and Toni have history. They've been together, and Toni obviously had very deep feelings for the Italian. You can't just make those things disappear like that.

So okay. This was a tough chapter to read because part of me is squeezing Alfred and crying for him, but I trust that this is building up to something great. I do like the realism that you've had so far, so I shall wait patiently...

(... although my heart is hurting...)
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Oh dear...
RussianChinaDoll chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Thanks to this Chapter alone, I now hate Lovino and feel he should go die in a ditch for pulling that crap.

He's using Antonio and the damn Spaniard needs to see that unless he wants his damn heart broken again. It may just be me, but I hope something bad happens to Lovino and Toni doesn't care because Alfred better for him.
Funny Unicorn Called Koko chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Gosh dang it! ;;
91RedRoses chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Oh man! Lovino, why you got to be like that? It seems like you wanted to get away, but after dating a lot of people you found that none of them made you feel like Antonio, and now you want him back. That is pretty cruel of you to expect him not to move on, not to live. People aren't video games, Lovino. You can't just hit pause and expect them to be there waiting patiently for you, never moving on.

Antonio, you need to be a jerk right now to Lovino and then chase after Alfred. The cruelty might be good for him in the long run. Lovino needs someone to give him a wake-up call and realize that it was really self-absorbed to think people can be used so casually. Plus his behavior towards Alfred is unacceptable. Then you need to chase after Alfred and let him know you were sorry that your ex behaved like that and you want to go on many, many dates with him and live long and happy with him having hot boy-on-boy action like every night or every other night. And then after said hot action, cuddle him because there is a deep emotional connection beyond the physical attraction and intimacy.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Oh dear. Things are going to blow up.
Funny Unicorn Called Koko chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
;alsdjfhadghasl;djfkldshdasf;ljsdflksj

Gurl you best update gurl

*cannot handle suspense* x.x
Illuminomi chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Oh my god, Spamerica is hot but Lovino is just for Toni and Toni is for Lovino. My ships fight inside me.
Keep writing!
Illuminomi chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
The "no but you are" killed me. Francis is too RAWR and sexy and you portraited him perfectly and the others two too. THIS IS SO CUTE omg.
hethetli chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
x3 It's so beautiful :D I like it so much
91RedRoses chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Ah cliffhanger! Darn it. Well, Toni's got Al now so he can stop being lonely. :) Luckily Al has a thick skin and doesn't stay angry/offended for too long after the fact.
Rose Thourn chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Cute! And nice ringtone too, very fitting! XD
XiangXu chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I've always wanted to read a SpAme fic. I've seen art for the pairing but not much in the way of fanfics. I like it so far.