Reviews for Gratifying Moments
Redhead Nerdette chapter 13 . 2/22
Please just hear me out and don't peg me as a flamer. I'm not trying to be rude.

I love the story, but not the character. Rayne is too unrealistic. She's pretty much the sexiest girl ever, by your descriptions, she's super-smart to the point of getting honor roll every freaking year of high school, she wears booty shorts and crop tops but never seems to be assumed a slut like what happens to girls like that in real life, she has a great personality and nobody seems to have a problem with her ever, and she can fight like nobody's business. The only time she's brought down in the fight seemed to be just so she could be saved by Mr. Sexy. She went to private school instead of the school all the other kids did, for God's sake! She has a tattoo! She's the apple of her parents' eye! At the beginning of the movie, there's an entire conversation about how four kids would be a nightmare.
Don't get me wrong, she's perfect, but that's the problem. Readers can't relate to her at all, because nobody's that insanely perfect.
NicoleR85 chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
Hey would you ever write a prequel to this story when they go to Lenny's Coach's funeral and Rayne meets the gang with the family?
AJThorn chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
I luv the story and can't wait for the sequel.
suntan140 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
can you do the first grown ups with rayne
Kgoodrich16 chapter 13 . 4/5/2014
Sequel?
Bronte chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Can't wait for the sequel
OnlyHuman123 chapter 13 . 2/16/2014
Updaattee! I love this so much:D x
Briauna chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This story was good
shika93 chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
Good Chapter, !
angelswatchoverme chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
I love this story. You put Larry instead of Lenny though so I was laughing everytime I read Larry. But I love the story anyway. Great job can't wait for next chapter!
shika93 chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
Haha, good chapter!
shika93 chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
I think thata great idea, good chapter.
shika93 chapter 10 . 11/11/2013