Reviews for It Started With a Letter
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 6 . 4/6
Seems more revelations are upon us in this chapter. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 5 . 4/6
Quite a bit of interesting history for Harry's family. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 4 . 4/6
Good chapter and thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 4/6
Nice for Harry to get a visit. I'm surprised that Dumbledore told everyone in the Order about the Prophecy and Harry's part in it. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 4/6
It's great that Harry has someone who tells it like it is and stands up for Harry and his rights. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 4/6
Great first chapter and I'm sure Harry feels wonderful knowing someone out there will write him and get to know him. Thanks for sharing!
KassieJean chapter 7 . 4/6
I like how she gets information out in the open, a lot. I liked her as she is,mug im excited to see what you came up with
mckertis chapter 6 . 4/5
This is rather bad. You go at a breakneck pace, introduce a dozen new concepts in passing, dont bother explaining or exploring any of them, and just run ahead again.
queenglitch chapter 7 . 4/5
Honestly I'm just so glad you've gone back to this! It's your story and you write it how you want! I can't wait to see what you're gonna do with it!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
please update
Guest chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
can you update this story soon it is really good and i really want to know what is going to happen next
Reader in LA chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
Hermione has a future as a bureaucrat...one of those pointless ones who actually obstruct others from getting anything done.

And Molly...holy hypocrite. Based on her defining Harry as dark, what does that say about her daughter, who cozied up to a horcrux for the better part of a year, became possessed, went into Harry's trunk to steal the diary back, killed roosters, vandalized walls with threats to fellow students, caused four students to lose a significant part of their academic year, and came very close to killing these students? Hypocrite.
SakuraKoi chapter 6 . 12/6/2014