Reviews for It Started With a Letter
can you update this story soon it is really good and i really want to know what is going to happen next
Reader in LA chapter 6 . 2/3
Hermione has a future as a bureaucrat...one of those pointless ones who actually obstruct others from getting anything done.

And Molly...holy hypocrite. Based on her defining Harry as dark, what does that say about her daughter, who cozied up to a horcrux for the better part of a year, became possessed, went into Harry's trunk to steal the diary back, killed roosters, vandalized walls with threats to fellow students, caused four students to lose a significant part of their academic year, and came very close to killing these students? Hypocrite.
SakuraKoi chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
0,0
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
0.0
redstickbonbon chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
Love your story, as well as your OCs.

Harry collapses and is unconscious, and Hermione is worried about a house elf and protocol regarding teachers. WOW. She's not only incredibly self-centered and self-righteous, she's detrimental to Harry's health by obstructing his care.

Hope this story gets continued.
SailorJupiter001 chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
plz plz plz plz plz update soon.
twirlgirl4life1 chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
I love this story! Will you please continue it?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
please updated I really like the story
Princess Unikitty chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
hmm. very interesting development.
queenglitch chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
For some fantastic reason unknown to me, I absolutely love this. Seriously, how did you come up with this?! Melanie is, at a loss for a better word, amazing! Your writing style is magnificent, better than a couple books I've read actually! Waiting for your update will be agonizing, and the mere thought of this ending is crushing. You keep them on character, and yet, even though some people might say that it's OOC, everything just flows so brilliantly that frankly, I don't care! I love the relationship between Mel and Harry, and even though anywhere else it would put me off, I somehow cannot get enough. I can guarantee I'll be re-reading this, even after (Merlin forbid) it's ended. I hope to see the next chapter soon!
-Fanta *