Reviews for Welcome To My World
toriaoka chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
It's awesome, are you going to contuie
sanduca 94 chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
Your story is become more interesting reading chapter by chapter. The cross-overs are sometimes difficult, but you choose a good combination. Kise and Izaya together? A good idea. Continue your work and be creative!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
Omg, hahahhaaha Kise turning Izaya-ish with certain things...*cackles* Epic. XDDD
wingedsilverfang222 chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Awesome! Amazing plot. Loving evil kise and cutesy izaya
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
Omg omg omg omg please continue this fic, i really support it, since there aren't many good crossover fics. This one really caught my interest! The idea of Izaya and Kise meeti is really cool in m opinion. I really can't wait to see what will happen at the beach!
kahen chapter 7 . 7/24/2015
Sugoi! I can't wait for the next update!
Frostlesskiss chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Omg omg omg omg pls pls pls continue this please! Don't abandon this work! I absolutely love it so far and I really really REALLY need more pleaaaase pretty please with everything you love on top! am in luv with this and I need so much more! I'll always be here to read it, so pls update soon!

Luv this, luv u! Until next time, bye bye~
GYUYUU chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
WOW... so heated! Sexual tension or waaah?!
Izayacchi chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
OMG! PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I LOVE IT!
I am still freaking out everytime I read Izayacchi XD But hell this is AWESOME!
AND I love Shizaya and AoKise!
feel loved and cuddled by the Real Life Izayacchi ! hahaha
Bye Bee
Izayacchi chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Goood this is akward XD my user name is Izayacchi XD and everytime kise calls izaya, izayacchi, i feel like he's talking to me D: XD *freaks out*
that's going to be fun reading XD and it seems really interesting :3
so now i am going back to reading XD bye until i feel like writing another review XD haha
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2015
You know... It's weord but when I think of Akashi and Izaya. I don't think of them as being completely alike...

I mean... Izaya almost NEVER shuts up and he always has a smirk/cheshire cat grin on his face while Akashi is stoic/unintrested/intimidating/bored (most of the time atleast... When he's not having a mood swing.)

Uh so yeah...
Blah Blah Blah chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
Heyyyy This is 'Guest' by the way
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I found myself giggling to myself like some creeper when Izaya was talking to Aomine and when Aomine was like 'Kise is my boyfriend' my giggling got louder HAHAHAHA . It actually kinda creeped me out hahahha
Anywayy awww i was kinda looking forward to all of the cute fluff and shipping :( AoKise and Shizaya are both of my favorite pairings in both animesOh well it would still be nice to read :D
AND OMG KISE! I can imagine him smirking *fangirls* ahem ahem i mean Kise sure is turning into Izaya Maybe after this he will be so much like Izaya that he will actually stand up to Akashi
Hmmmm... i guess if u want to include the GOM u could make Akashi send a text to all of the GOM summoning them to Ikebukuro to play basketball or something like that and Izaya being Izaya will follow anyway then the whole Winter Cup thing with Kagami and Furihata can happen again :)
It would be quite funny for Shizu-chan to appear to cause you know Izaya and Akashi, Shizuo and Midorima
Fun-fact
Season 2 of DURARARA is now showing as well as Season 3 of KnB! SO EXCITED Just in case you didn't know
Can't wait for the next chapter! (Hopefully soon :3)
Keep up the good work! :3
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 7 . 1/15/2015
Oh snap...
Will Izaya's super informant skills pick up on this plot?
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
Akashicchi has a reputation!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
I just died.
This chapter alone is enough to make me favorite this story.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »