Reviews for A Shinobi Among Yokai
Guest chapter 19 . 44m
Who are the men in black that keep attacking Naruto, Who is Ruby's master
Guest chapter 18 . 57m
What's ruby's problem with humans and what will Yukari decide
Guest chapter 16 . 9h
Great chapter, liked the little dilemma with Ririnoamd can't wait to see Moka's reaction to Naruto's actions recently
Guest chapter 15 . 10h
Great chapter, continue with the amazing job
Guest chapter 14 . 17h
Liked the fight a lot. Can't wait to see what will happen next
Guest chapter 13 . 17h
So it was the art teacher that gave them info but who was the one that told Kuyo that Naruto wasn't human
Guest chapter 12 . 18h
Well, liked the fight but I wonder what is what the mysterious woman will give Kuyo so that he can destroy the newspaper club
Guest chapter 11 . 18h
Funny the reaction of Naruto at the end of the chap, so when will he face a real challenge. Can't wait to read all that he learned during his "compression" time
Guest chapter 10 . 19h
Liked Naruto's interactions with Yukaro and how he saved her. I admit Naruto's reaction to Yukari's war declaration is funny
gekkokage chapter 25 . 6/1
Awesome chapter! I'm glad we got to read it, it's been a while! Looking forward to the next one!
Silent Bunshin chapter 25 . 5/29
I have re-read the entire story since your update. I'm still super excited about it, so please continue to update! Thanks!
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 6 . 5/28
OK one, I think Naruto can only draw on nature chakra when he is touching the ground, that's where nature chakra comes from. You could have instead have him draw on purified fox chakra for the same boost in sticking power.

Second, Planes fly a lot faster than birds, even monster birds, hundreds or thousands of miles an hour depending on the plane speed.
Naruto's clones made Naruto catch up to the plan by throwing him a fairly long distance from a bird to a much faster plan?
Seriously?!
SERIOUSLY?!
I call bull crap.
What would have made more sense since Naruto apparently knows his fathers transport knife jutsu would be to have had Naruto leave a knife on the plane that he could teleport too.

In fact Naruto could have just paid for overnight mail and mailed a kunai to Vegas and gotten there by teleportation and skipped all the passport and plane nonsense.
Markus-Antonius chapter 25 . 5/26
This was an interesting chapter
Well, with Sasuke being Indra's reincarnation and Naruto being Ashura's, wouldn't Naruto get the Rinnegan due to having Sasuke's Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan? Mixing dem powers has awsome results, no?
Smithzila123 chapter 3 . 5/23
Stereotype paring. A disappointment. This chapter was kind of boring and almost an exact replica of the actual anime.