Reviews for A Shinobi Among Yokai
ddentler21 chapter 21 . 4/13
Ugh you have Naruto fight like a worthless chump. He screws around until the situation gets worse then gradually stops dicking around until he ends up winning a fight an hour after it should have ended and taking injuries for no reason whatsoever.
PugTheMagician chapter 28 . 2/24
I really like this fic not only because you follow the manga rather than the anime but just the quality. I am surprised about obito surviving but if naruto can make a deal to fix tsukune i dont see why obito can't. I really liked the flashback way of showing how the naruto universe differed from original at the start of each chapter. I wonder, are you going to give naruto the sage mode? (Not nature chakra one but the hagoramo one) i mean you didn't have him have it at the beginning in his fight against obito so i was wondering whether or not he would get it or not. I love that you had orochimaru survive so long, he's probably the only being from the naruto universe that could have possibly survived 50000 years. I do wonder why you chose that number though. Curious to see how tsukune will turn out and what exactly happened to him. I mean the deal naruto made, not the mind control. That does also bring up the queation of why fairy tail thinks HE took out mido instead of naruto
Kageho Hanta chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
naruto 's birthday is October 10th
Grubkiller13579 chapter 14 . 11/30/2016
:( how could you tease us with the scene without letting naruto fully use kurama's chakra
destructo008 chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
Well you are just full of differences/surprises aren't you? Because your second chapter is also different than how other Naruto and Rosario Vampire crossover fanfiction are. In fact I have only seen one other crossover of this kind that was different I think it was called the true monster.
destructo008 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Definitely a different beginning than other naruto and Rosario vampire crossovers but than again who said different is bad
destructo008 chapter 26 . 11/28/2016
This was I think the only chapter that had me confused like really confused but the ending was great well the reputation part that is
destructo008 chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
This fanfiction is great I don't know why so many people in the reviews are composing about it
tembulon2.0 chapter 9 . 11/21/2016
Welcome to the adventures of ultimate super powered op but still a weak beta male naruto that has no trouble killing people but has the mental maturity of a teenager. The back story stops the development before it even starts. It makes zero sense. Oh well I'm sure there are people that like semi submissive main characters that act alpha when they're actually not.
BankruptSamurai chapter 14 . 10/20/2016
Sigh.

Naruto's ridiculously powerful. And yet, shadow clones. And yet, he gets his ass kicked.

Well, I know this story isn't worth reading. As someone looking for an original, good fanfic, fuck off.
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 10/15/2016
Hey, this story is pretty good! It's well written and the dialogue is well done.

Great job! :D
Animemonk chapter 28 . 8/18/2016
I cant wait for hatius to end
Desultorynights chapter 21 . 8/14/2016
Why does Naruto always hold back in fights. This fight with Akua is pissing me off, because he is holding back and getting his sss kicked instead of finishing the fight and ending the whole fiasco
Train Heartnett chapter 28 . 8/4/2016
Awesome
MGStarFire chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
Naruto is pathetic in this story he doesn't use any jutsu he just spams the shadow clones like in canon