Reviews for A Shinobi Among Yokai
anbu31uchiha chapter 25 . 7/18
Next chapter
armahgeddon chapter 17 . 7/14
im not sure i really like this story it is basically just a rendition of canon with an extra character thrown in. not even a single original idea in here to spice things up a little or change it up some.
ofcourse there will be people who disagree with me but imo this story needs something to shake things up a little.

have a nice day
XxCobraGunnerzxX chapter 3 . 7/9
The story is vey good but very little details
BlackMagic622 chapter 25 . 7/8
So is Tsukune getting a harem when he isn't even the main character? Seems kind of weird.
animemonk chapter 25 . 6/28
idk why but I have a feeling it is the 5th of the jubi's power which decided to reform into a biju and I am guessing it would be one with a healing power and it is most likely a female biju I am guessing kokuop or the nibi cant remember the nibis name or well yea
SageModeSasuke chapter 4 . 6/24
Hiraishin no Jutsu for the win!
SageModeSasuke chapter 3 . 6/24
Chapter was totally awesome!
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 6/24
I feel really bad for Tsukune. I really liked them as a cannon couple. But Naruto as the pairing works well too I guess.
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 6/24
Not dangerous at Yokai? Bwahahaha!
ArtanisRose chapter 25 . 6/19
I don't see a lot of good Rosario Naruto crossovers but this one is still going strong In ky opinion. Keep up the awesome work. I'll put out a more fleshed out review on the previous chapter. Seriously, keep up the awesome work.
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 4 . 6/12
I so wanted to like this it is writen well with few grammatical mistakes I have seen but it is just 3 pit falls for crossovers and you have fallen in deep. Naruto is a oc for you from the point you have taken him from the cannon he hasn't even been in their world long how is he making a seatbelt pun. Next his power level is godly next to the monsters which is fine but even with them being used he isn't changing cannon it's basically he is there to be with moka and plot keeps rolling. Lastly forced romance I know it's hard to pace things trust me I have tried but they have known each other for like 3 days and are twitching if others are looking at them and glaring people down Heck she could drink the other kids blood would help it seem less forced.
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 1 . 6/11
Besides the saying he got saskues eyes and calling them blue was a good first chapter
It was great how Naruto helped Mizore and can't wait to see in what will Naruto train so that he can compete and defeat the new evil that is approaching
So Mizore is gonna be the new addition to the club?
So Obito is alive and he has a vampire under his command. What will Naruto do now?