Reviews for A Shinobi Among Yokai
Animemonk chapter 28 . 8/18
I cant wait for hatius to end
Desultorynights chapter 21 . 8/14
Why does Naruto always hold back in fights. This fight with Akua is pissing me off, because he is holding back and getting his sss kicked instead of finishing the fight and ending the whole fiasco
Train Heartnett chapter 28 . 8/4
Awesome
MGStarFire chapter 6 . 6/26
Naruto is pathetic in this story he doesn't use any jutsu he just spams the shadow clones like in canon
entityoffire chapter 28 . 6/18
Just read this all the way through. Loving it so far hope to see more soon.
Greymane chapter 12 . 6/8
Chapter 12 Yukari's 2nd sentence and forthcoming rant, mister hasn't updated since january
Chapter 12 Yukari's second sentence and forthcoming rant, mister hasn't updated since january
Mokkel chapter 28 . 6/3
ah...never would have thought that this story could get this brutal...but i still love it!
Azaira chapter 22 . 4/8
Honestly, I thought it would be more interesting. Obits alive? Sure, it was hinted at, practically shouted, but stupid. Naruto had him dead, I think it was said he wouldn't survive no matter what, but naruto was simply killing him faster so nothing more could happen. His body was crumbling apart, getting eaten by Amaterasu flames and stuff.

I really would have rather the juubi reforming and getting led around to attack humans and naruto fighting and sealing it than another obito battle.

Stell, It's a good story and very well written, don't get me wrong, and definitely worth reading.
TheRealDeal44 chapter 28 . 3/28
Man This Is Great Hope You Update Soon :D
Diaspared chapter 5 . 3/19
"Trying to make her his woman", you say. Dude's an attempted rapist, expulsion is deserved at the very least.

It's not funny, either.
Fable Linked chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh Naruto you poor naive fool... Don't you know school is eye anime characters go to die?
Tomon chapter 28 . 2/18
Heh so Orochimaru? And Naruto even redecorated for him. Tsukune changed into killing machine not once but twice. Very interesting chapter, looking forward to the next one ;)
Silent Bunshin chapter 28 . 2/9
I am super excited to see that this fic is still going. I look forward to the next update when it is prepared.
warrof chapter 1 . 2/6