Reviews for An Occlument Heart
Vivianne95 chapter 7 . 1/6
Would have like to see one with Severus saving Sirius so that he doesn't fall into the veil! Real good otherwise!
Sayo Rio chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
This story was very interesting. I really like how it played out, and I think it was very original in the way it treated both characters. I am glad I read it. Although the ending was quite unnerving. Thanks for your hard work.

Sayo Rio.
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
I've just spent my morning reading your fic and I absolutely love it, I wanted you to know! It's so wonderfully written and I especially adore how you wrote Sirius and Snape's interactions as they steadily grow closer, plus the use of flashbacks really added an intensity to things, with all the history between them.
This was definitely deserving of the award it won, it's going on my favourites, I just love it!
Anna chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
I realize now that I sounded quite negative in my review, which was not the point at all because I loved your story!
I don't understand why you don't have more reviews, whereas some very bad fictions (or, to be polite less subtle, poorly written) have hundreds of comments.
Well, I don't know if someone else does that kind of thing, but if you, potential reader, are scrolling through the comments to decide wheter the story is worth reading, I can tell you it is.
Anna chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
well, Sirius might seem OOC sometimes, when compared to a teenage boy, because Azkaban definetly changed him; but maybe being with Severus reminded him of that time? Anyway, except for that, the story was really nice. Well written, well handled, you kept the plot simple so that we feel how complex their relationship is.
A few details were really accurate, and it is quite rare in fanfiction (for instance, Mundungus stealing pork), it helps creating th atmosphere.
The end was rushed, though, one sided love all along and suddenly Sirius makes love to Severus passionnately? Srius part could have been more developped.
I like what you did with your "maybe" he will not fight as recklessly.
Good job,
Thank you for the time and energy you spent writing the story, please keep on writing, you're good at it.

ps: sorry for the language, English is not my first (nor my second) language
Scathach2000 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
So, now I have to cry ... This one is wonderfull, especially the end. !t was somewhat special how you discribed the end, not real sad but somewhat ... accepted and ... emotional. I would real like to read more of this kind of writing, I haven't checked you other storys yet, but I will soon, I promise ...

Have a great cristmas all over the world!

Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
This was awesome and it was a delight to read.
Hohlraumversiegelung chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Thank you very much for this amazing sensitive story! This is the best Severus-Sirius pairing I have ever read. I really mean it. Thank you for sharing :)
LiKv chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
OHMYGOD! Fuck you for making me ship this! No, but seriously, bby! This is wonderful. I just can't even... Nope. NOO. And the ending. And would Sirius die? And I'm usually getting pissed of when people ask for sequels myself, but please make a sequel, so I can die in peace. Thank you and goodnight.

ProperT chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
Haven't read a Sev/Siri in ages- it was nice to get a good one in. A little OOC, but not overly so, and I always appreciate that. Would love to know if the story continues as Cannon after the battle at the DoM, but alas I guess we'll never know, lol. :D
Larissa chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
This chapter was so good! When i finished the last one, i said to myself "wtf sirius can't be dead!" but i also knew that you couldn't have killed him. So i was wondering what was on your mind and i couldn't find an answer. Now that i read that it was a boggart, i find this absolutely awesome ! you completely got me! and now Sirius must know about Severus's feelings and i love that! ""Clever boggart, that, to impersonate me. You must have thought we were under attack," Sirius said, not meeting Snape's eyes." - this passage was just great. I love the Sirius you describe here, he's more and more sympathetic in your story, and when you wrote "Fourteen, including us!" Sirius could barely contain his excitement." i couldn't hold a grin.
Then, the dinner part was so great too. SIrius Black's revelation... perfect! He seems so human and he's so adorable (when he hesitates "Actually, the only Hogwarts student I ever really kissed was Remus." and then "I wish someone had done something like this when I was their age.") and it was time for Snape to understand that Sirius was gay! lol. The twins's reaction is so funny! And this is so great to see Severus being so happy about that, to see him reassured on its "normality" by Sirius's words ("There was no reason for it, but Snape smiled as he went to take the pies out of the oven."), i wanted to hold both of them in my arms. But the end is too brutal. I wanted Sirius and Severus to discuss about Sirius's revelation. I'm sure Sirius have guessed Snape is gay, even before the boggart's incident, that's why he decided to reveal his homosexuality now (i think), to show Snape that there is nothing to be ashamed of. And i'm sure they will discuss about it in your last chapter but i wanted it to be in this chapter, just after SIrius's revelation. So now i can't wait to read the end of the story. But i can't believe next chapter will be last! don't you want to do another one pleaaase ? :'(

good continuation :)

and thank your for this amazing story i love to read!
(sorry again for my errors)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Wait wat happened plz continue
Ylterces A chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
I really like your story so far. I can't wait to read more of it. Update soon : )
Rin5o chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Gorgeous story! Please continue))
Larissa chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
I really really love this chapter! I enjoy how you did represent Sirius' character this time, he seemed much more interesting. He managed to silence Snape twice (and without yelling) ! I liked this new side of Sirius' personality, more sensitive.
Snape was the same. He made me laugh when you wrote "Typical. Snape snorted". This is totally in character :p and the last part, there is as a kind of suspense, and then Snape's vision is very moving. I hope he will make "those eyes" to someone one day...
Anyway, that really tempts to know the suite
I look forward to next Monday (but this is too long!)
ps : again I apologize for all my errors