Reviews for A Real Keeper
WENEDMER chapter 2 . 8/11
We really need more...
blinddivinity chapter 2 . 2/20
Can't wait to read more. :)
LWJ2 chapter 2 . 1/30
Very enjoyable, I'll be looking forward to your updates. Thanks for sharing your story.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 1/11
Hope to read more
NotAMugwump chapter 2 . 1/4
First time to read a fic about Hermione being a quidditch player! Thoroughly enjoyed this.
sprinter1988 chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
Cool story. Hope you can update it soon! I would love to read more of this particular plotline.
tcl7189 chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Bwahaaaaaa!
Mmars69 chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Excellent story. Thank you for writing.
GBTtown chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
Two chapters, two years in the making, too bad it wasn't finished. Good story.
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
It was funny and charming. Love the way you put Ronald. Harry is just to cute embarrassed because the jersey. And Hermione... She can do everything.
I know muggle life is wrecking, just hope you can continue some time. Thank you so much for this.
izobelle chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
I hope you choose to continue this! I havent yet read a stroy with Hermione as a quidditch player. So interesting!
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
You said to be continued but you haven't update in a year! Please update soon!
Zoe-Marie chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
I fucking hate thus. You've made Ron seem like an arsehole and you seem to think that Harry and Hermione would be good together. Yes, J. said that, but in the end they would make up because they love each other. In the movies, they made it so it seemed Harry and Hermione would get together with that fake 'kiss' scene. Things like this make me retch.
AyameKitsune chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
Epic! More please!
old-crow chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
Hi,

Your Ron is very believable - he never wants to put the effort, the hard work to go from average to better than average. That leads me to the conclusion that if someone who he regularly played chess with soundly beat him on a consistent basis, that rather than put the work in, Ron would have just given up.

Well told. I hope you continue with it.

Old-Crow