Reviews for A Real Keeper
obliviated fan chapter 2 . 1/8
Knowing you, the conclusion is foregone, but it's the journey that matters - and this is a fun one. Hope to see some updates to your incomplete fics eventually. :)
WENEDMER chapter 2 . 8/11/2017
We really need more...
blinddivinity chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
Can't wait to read more. :)
LWJ2 chapter 2 . 1/30/2017
Very enjoyable, I'll be looking forward to your updates. Thanks for sharing your story.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 1/11/2017
Hope to read more
NotAMugwump chapter 2 . 1/4/2017
First time to read a fic about Hermione being a quidditch player! Thoroughly enjoyed this.
sprinter1988 chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
Cool story. Hope you can update it soon! I would love to read more of this particular plotline.
tcl7189 chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Bwahaaaaaa!
Mmars69 chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Excellent story. Thank you for writing.
GBTtown chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
Two chapters, two years in the making, too bad it wasn't finished. Good story.
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
It was funny and charming. Love the way you put Ronald. Harry is just to cute embarrassed because the jersey. And Hermione... She can do everything.
I know muggle life is wrecking, just hope you can continue some time. Thank you so much for this.
izobelle chapter 2 . 6/26/2016
I hope you choose to continue this! I havent yet read a stroy with Hermione as a quidditch player. So interesting!
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
You said to be continued but you haven't update in a year! Please update soon!
Zoe-Marie chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
I fucking hate thus. You've made Ron seem like an arsehole and you seem to think that Harry and Hermione would be good together. Yes, J. said that, but in the end they would make up because they love each other. In the movies, they made it so it seemed Harry and Hermione would get together with that fake 'kiss' scene. Things like this make me retch.
AyameKitsune chapter 2 . 4/1/2016