Reviews for Death Flowers
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 1 . 1/5
Pls continue this! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I really hope to see an update. This is great.
Sweet Princess Niki chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I beg of you to continue this story, don't let it die don't let all your work go down the drain I truly am entranced by your writing and the story!
SoraROCK chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
That's sad.. I wish Naru chan isn't move on her new life without Sasuke... When would they together back and become family again? Please update!
deathwing316 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
wow this was awsome! will atlest this female version of naruto is a realist rathar than a dam blonde in canon
starlineshine chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Wow. That was intense. But a lot has been explained.
At first I thought it was just really, really weird and really, really stupid that Naruto and Sasuke had sex when they were...what? Twelve? But that's part of Naruto's problem, isn't it? She must have wanted to feel close to someone, since she was always alone. Now that you've alluded to abuse, it makes even more sense. That's one of the saddest things I've seen all week.
It's so horrible that all of Konoha has basically eroded every relationship connecting them to Naruto. I almost wish she'd left with Sasuke in Ghost Flowers. I know this won't be super cute or romantic, mostly due to the mental disorders involved, but I still want Naruto and Sasuke to end up together. I know, I know, silly hope, since Sasuke has tried to kill her multiple times and whatever happened between Ryoku and Sasuke traumatized Ryoku permanently, but... I don't know.
This chapter was amazing and I can't wait for you to start posting again on your new account. Thanks for writing!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Hmmm...she'll break down, and Sasuke will have to save her from her despair and darkness. Two broken, damaged people.
TripleCough chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Please update soon! I really enjoyed Ghost Flowers and I'm really looking looking forward to the future chapters of Death Flowers!
YaoiHimeSama chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Please update soon author-San! I'm loving this story!
Becca Choo chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
i love your story but what is tsunade meant about forgetting sasuke and move on? is naru gonna put on some kind of jutsu to make her forget about sasuke?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Please make the next chapter soon!
HatethePlayer-NevertheGame chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I hope you get to writing this again but I do have a life and won't press you or pressure for updates but this is seriously one of the best fics of its whole genre on this site you know I followed this and I might even reread the first one dude nice attention to detail.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
-refer to comment I left on your precious story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story and the one before it, Ghost Flowers! It's really addicting. Please don't give up on it!
mirian chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
continua por favor me gusta mucho