Reviews for Breathless
reader chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
i loved it
WolfAssassin369 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Awww... the playing opossum thing... Cruel, but worth it in the end!
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Type your review here...
dondena chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
The Purple Dragons were just wanting to get away, or were they trying to deliver a turtle to someone. But of course they also could have wanted to try to drown a turtle in the truck and almost did.
LittleKy chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was awesome, I really enjoyed it! Your characterization is spot on, especially of Raph. This is lovely. Great job :)
Rose Black Dragon chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Another story showing us how your unequalled talents works together. It was awesome.
And it was Raphael's fault. The bad side of having or being... I don't know how to say this: "zacatoso"
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I though Raph would not make it, but he did. I love happy endings.
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh I loved it! When they were in the battle and everyone kept hollering and calling out to Leo for help and his head was whipping around while he was trying to fight and defend himself all while feeling the building terror that it was all going wrong was rendered perfectly! I could see Leo swimming towards the submerged vehicle so clearly. Your descriptions, as always are so wonderful.

And your paragraphs about Leo thinking on Raph were so perfect and spot on. That is Raph to a T. He will never change. I particularly loved this ...'Raphael was always the first in and the last out, not because he loved to fight –this was only part of the reason- but because he wanted to make sure that he took the brunt of the attacks, sprung any trap that had been laid, and took up the rear to make sure they all got out safe.' God, that is exactly him.

It takes a certain type of heroic, masculine, mentality to be like this and Raph, your Raph in particular, embodies it. Hell, I think he broke the mold, in fact. XD

Great one-shot!
GC4life chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Great job, I really liked this. For a second there I really thought you had killed Raph off.