Reviews for Behind Amber Eyes
Aria cat chapter 20 . 8/14
I just looked at your page and realized something purely coincidental. Write a little not on HHH Revised and ask me what it is.
Alyx the Fox chapter 33 . 6/9
It's over?:( It was so good. And with a massive cliffhanger. This story really brought me joy, and I hope you found solace in writing it Psychedelic Hurricane.
Best of wishes to you
Missplayer30 chapter 1 . 4/2
Please. I'm begging you to continue this!
DamienDe'Crewe chapter 1 . 3/29
Oh, my. I found it finally! This story has taken up more of my time than many other things. I just wanted to let you know, Psychedelic Hurricane, that your talents as an author and story writer are immense. Thank you so much for this read.
Hazi Karov chapter 33 . 7/5/2015
I recently remembered this story and came back to read it and it was just as good as I remembered it being. I'm so happy you wrote this. I wish you luck with your fight. You can do it! All things are possible in God and I hope with all my heart that you will be victorious.

-Hazi Karov (AKA Manicpanicgirl)
Scout chapter 32 . 3/9/2015
He's screwed
No mo cafe
Scout chapter 26 . 3/9/2015
Wasn't sure how I'd like Vectio because they're as opposite as Sonic and Shadow, but it's just adorable!
Scout chapter 19 . 3/9/2015
Still waiting for Vectio
xxeasyxx chapter 33 . 3/5/2015
I love this story and your work so much you inspire me as a writer dont ever stop :)
Masqueradeer chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
Hey, It's Me Again Jenna. I Just Decided I Would Go Through This Fanfic Again. You're A True Angel Jenna, You Made My Life Better & Better Every Day You Were In It, I Just... Could'nt Help Myself From Leaving A Review For One Of The Best Writer's Of All Time, Thank You So Much For Everything Jenna. I Wish You Were Here To Read This, But You Probably Are Reading It. I Can't Say Much More Without Breaking Down & Crying. But I Guess It's For The Best That We Don't Know The Ending. It Makes My Imagination Run Wild Like Your Stories Always Did. Thank You For All The Kind Words & Support I Got Through The Dark Times, Jenna, I Miss You R.I.P You Will Be In All Of Our Hearts Forever As You Made A Lasting Mark On Our Lives. Always & Will Forever Be A Fan, Masqueradeer A.K.A Fully Eroded R.I.P Jenna, Until We Meet Again
HatterShiara chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Sorry, I got the link posted wrong. art/Espio-is-clearly-ready-to-go-443454846
Seriously though, thank you so much for writing this story. Reading it made me feel better : )
HatterShiara chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I finally found this fic again! I read this story a long time ago, when I was struggling with many things and it made me feel better.

In add to reading, I also paint a lot. I painted a picture of Espio not too long ago and your descripion and story inspired me to make him look very strong and indepent as he'd like to be in your story. I'd love to have you see it and maybe hear your thoughts? It is not exactly fanart for this story, but the character. Without your writin I would have never bothered to paint this!

Thank you so much for writing such a great story, I really enjoyed it!
PreyasRules chapter 33 . 3/17/2014
I...I just found out about her p-... Dammit I can't even bring myself to type it, it just won't sink in that, well, that you're gone. Just gone. I hope I'll see you someday in God's Kingdom, I hope we all will. You were the only person that cared about my woes, about anyones woes. I could go on and on about you and never find a single negative thing to say about your personality, you are literally an inspirational writer and I hope you can see these reviews that people are still sending, I hope that when you do see them you'll smile and remember us all because we'll never forget you.
R.I.P Jenna, till we meet again.
Masqueradeer chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
hello, i am Masqueradeer a.k.a. Fully Eroded i am here to tell new readers and reviewers why this content was never updated and why it never will be, this story was made by a young lady who was talented, creative and wonderful though she is now deceased and has been since october 2013 pray for her family