Reviews for Hope It Gets Better
Aotaru Kimeru chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Omg...What the heck?! Omg...Omg... please please make this have a happy ending! I'm begging you! Please! *cries* Omg it was soo damn sad! Omg Kise noo! And wth I'm sure the Kiseki no Sedai wouldn't have done that to him! I mean Akashi, Midorima, everyone's kind! Ah though I haven't read the sequel... hmmm I'll do it soon... but still please make it have a happy ending please! *cries* And this was amazing! Well hope not all your fics are so damn sad! I mean this sadness wasn't a sudden burst, and it really isn't like a strong stab but it's like a constant throb and omg I'm sure that's worst *cries* And amazing once again and please keep writing!
Jhyo chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
It feels like there's a pair of hands in my throat, trying to take my breath away, trying to kill me. It pains so bad. I've read the sequel, fck I wished, totally hoped, for everything to be better. I saw it's title, fml for wishing so. Salt, tons of salt, was just added to these deep wounds. It's so painful. They were so stubborn. Why? Why did they not do so? Really, more like if only they did something. Fml this fanfic will forever be stuck in my mind. Why does it have to hurt this much?
The Deviant Protagonist chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh god, all my emotions. ;A;

I really love how you portrayed Kise here; maybe it's just me who thinks that Kise acts extra happy sometimes? Too happy, even, that it makes you suspect him. (or maybe it's just me overanalyzing orz) That's why I love this— it's well-portrayed and imaginable. I can totally see this as Kise's life.

But anyway, I love this fanfiction to bits. You got me hooked from the first word until the last. Amazingly written and poignant. Keep up the good work! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Aokuro is better than aokise
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Poor poor Kise. Why do i like abusing my feels by reading fics like this? Loved it, by the way.
FallenxLinkin chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Don't worry Ki-chan, everything would soon be better :))

You made the GoM a little too mean though... but anyway, I liked it though I prefer AoKise.. I wanna read angsty fics and this made my day, :) Thanks
Shin-kai Syndrome chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Heart-breaking awesome! i like the last few sentences... i really can imagine Kise like that.