Reviews for Observations
AviLovesEverybody chapter 5 . 9/29
This is really good story. Hope you make some more
guest chapter 5 . 4/2
Nicely done!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
That's it? That's all we get from Snake Eyes Scarlett being together? This should have just been about Snake Eyes and Scarlett... the others were just to annoying to even care about

"Destro x Baroness. THESE TWO ARE GREAT and always canon which is good for my heart"

They were never canon in Renegades, Real American Hero, or in any comics... check your facts for god sakes...
StarTrekLove712 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Love the end! Thanks for updating :D
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
A very neat and tidy ending. I liked it a lot, though. I look forward to seeing what else you write.
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
While, yes, this chapter isn't as good as the others, I don't really care. I'm just overjoyed you came back to finish this, so many don't. Thank you for finishing, please return at your nearest possible convenience!
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Okay, that's the end. Well done, Neo. It'll be interesting what else comes out of you; maybe Sixaday, since you enjoy talking about it so much.
StarTrekLove712 chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Update! Lol
devon42rae chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
I like were ur going with this please keep going
Grrrrlz chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
awesome! :D
more please :D
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Whoop! Another excellent chapter. I don't like it as much as the others, but that is because I sort of view Duke as a cardboard cut out character. You pretty much nailed his Renegades personality and view point like you have with the others.
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
I like your Duke a lot! Very leader-like but also quite naive in some aspects.

Is it wrong that I have no idea what her nightmare is about? I feel like I should know, but I don't...

Great job, as usual. Can't wait to read either Snake or Scarlett's point of view on this entire little drama. Update when you can!
Princess Unikitty chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
always nice seeing updates to this in my inbox

this was a pretty good chapter though i feel like the plot's moving kinda slowly
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
I can absolutely see Duke like this. Thank you for putting that episode in the perspective that you did, it was very satisfying to me. If we get Scarlett's perspective in any way at any point in the future I feel like she might think Snake Eyes is the clueless one between them. I could be, and most likely am, completely wrong about where you're aptaking this.

You... you just said the three most wonderful words to ever be read by a fanfic dork, "extra long" and "chapter".
Saturn's moon chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Is Ripcord crazy going to ask Scarlett's feelings? and whose next Duke, Flint or Storm Shadow?
Great story by the way and update soon