Reviews for The Uchiha's Revenge
Great chapter Update soon
Brehze chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Great chapter
Orpheus Kidwell chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Great chapter! For jutsu names, have you tried the Narutopedia at naruto. wikia. com just take out the spaces. Search any jutsu and they should all have a romaji translation on the page. Hope that helps and can't wait for the next chapter!
The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills,
Orpheus Kidwell
Hikari Nova chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
lighting release: electromagnetic murder{SP?}, wind release: great breakthrought {Great to help power up fire jutsu's used by the uchiha}, water style: water whip water style: water dragon water style: water trumpet, earth release mud flow are really the lowest level jutsu's i know that have an element to them that's not a fire jutsu but also you can use google to find jutsu's
Scoobygirl45 chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I think its good :)
OSR fanatic chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
ncpfan chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Keep practicing, my friend. What you've written is pretty good, considering the shortness of the length, and the ability to write more will come with time. If you want to learn how to add more faster, though, you can read the stories of people who know write longer chapters, and you can see just what it is about those chapters that makes them longer that you're not doing - just a suggestion. There are plenty of authors out there (including me) who tend to err on the side of being a bit too descriptive, so if nothing else, you could look at some of my work and see how I do it...you'd probably end up with chapters that should be closer to the right length, as being too descriptive isn't your struggle.

Either way, I'm still enjoying the story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
kat1316 chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
You need chapter length, plot, and charater diolouge. I wonder if Itachi will grow to love naruto like a brother.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Itachi is manipulative.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Well it wasn't too bad I suppose...
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Crap
Universal-Public-Cockblocker chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
This story is awsome. Very original. I always thought that Kishimoto must have been drunk when he wrote Itachi's charecter. But then again look at how stupid and useless Naruto is, so I guess thats his permanent mental state. Maybe he has a tumor or something. Anyway this story is awsome though you wrote it way to rushed. You should have wrote when Itachi gained the Mangekyo, when they rescued Naruto, when they left the village. Stuff like that. Anyway other than that, great story and hope you update soon.
war sage chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
good chapter
Ashabird chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Interesting
I'd like to see what happens next but the story already seems somewhat predictable
I can see just see everything going according to itachis plans then naruto makes either Sasuke or itachi love him
Either Sasuke or itachi betrays the plan and they live happily ever after
Either that or everything goes according to plan and naruto hates the village so much that he helps the plan come true
I'm hoping there's an interesting twist in narutos character
Like him being powerful and hard to control, playing pranks that spread chaos throughout the uchiha clan or having fox ears and 9 tails
Have naruto able to shape shift into the nine tailed fox and have itachi ride him into battle or something you get the idea
Make him interesting