Reviews for The Uchiha's Revenge
you do realise that Mikoto and Kushina were friends right?
T-B-R chapter 5 . 4/17
Its doesnt sound like Kurama, but I dont think its Zetsu or Kaguya talking to him since only he hears it?
roger9481 chapter 5 . 4/17
I love fugaku's character in this, I've only read two other stories that don't make him out to be some dumbass who thinks he's God's gift to man
ncpfan chapter 5 . 4/17
Wow - from what we've seen so far, Mikoto is utter slime in this story. It's one thing to be shallow and overly conceited, but to have such twisted, stupid reasons for hating a child? It seems to me as though the "malevolent feeling" she gets from him isn't the Kyuubi as much as it is her own delusional imagination (she's the only one who feels it, and nobody else has this feeling?! Since when did she become a sensor?). I hope she comes to realize just how wrong she is - and I truly hope she comes to see the person that Naruto really is once her own hangups and hatred aren't clouding her judgment anymore.
thunder18 chapter 5 . 4/17
KamiKageRyuuketsu chapter 5 . 4/17
fucking 5 chapters of nothing more then trash
Mizu-FoxGodOfWater chapter 4 . 4/16
Hope the bitch dies honestly.
Dzerx chapter 4 . 4/14
Honestly hoping Naruto gets his own revenge on the Uchiha and Konoha.
KakeruPB chapter 4 . 4/13
Man, Naruto really gets the shit end of the stick. I hope it gets better for him.
thunder18 chapter 4 . 4/13
Tsukoblue chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
When will this be continued?
thunder18 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Brehze chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Great chapter
Orpheus Kidwell chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Great chapter! For jutsu names, have you tried the Narutopedia at naruto. wikia. com just take out the spaces. Search any jutsu and they should all have a romaji translation on the page. Hope that helps and can't wait for the next chapter!
The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills,
Orpheus Kidwell
Hikari Nova chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
lighting release: electromagnetic murder{SP?}, wind release: great breakthrought {Great to help power up fire jutsu's used by the uchiha}, water style: water whip water style: water dragon water style: water trumpet, earth release mud flow are really the lowest level jutsu's i know that have an element to them that's not a fire jutsu but also you can use google to find jutsu's