Reviews for Snippets
Lilywind chapter 27 . 8/10/2016
I'm in awe after reading this. I've been a huge fan of HP for almost 15 years and Remus / Tonks had always been by far my favorite love story in the books. I wish the books had more about them, and above all, that they survived the war. Your snippets are so wonderful to read, by turns angsty, sweet, adorable, funny, tragic, and then all over again. My favorite chapter is probably "Someone Better" when Dora tries to fill his head with painful images of her being with someone else. You have the perfect handle on their relationship, and the way you characterized both Remus, Tonks, and even Sirius, was absolutely wonderful. I would love, love, love it if you can imbue your Remus / Tonks skills into writing a story that includes all this romance and angst, but has them surviving the war. If you ever need a beta reader for any R/T stories, feel free to contact me.
iluvteddy chapter 18 . 3/16/2016
literally I just can't even with this. I have never in my life read something as heart breaking as this. the emotion that you use is incredible. this is by far my favorite remus and tonks fanfiction ever! (and trust me I have read quite a lot) this is amazing, you are amazing! this is officially cannon for me. Keep on the good work. you have a fan in me!
faerieMagic07 chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Your snippets are lovely. Thanks a bunch. I've been looking for RemusxTonks Snippets all over the fandom for months now, and this seems to be one of the best collection.
DelenaFan1989 chapter 27 . 1/23/2015
Love it
Len chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
I love your story. It is very cute. Remus and Tonks is one of my favorite couples. It is nice to see snippets in their lives.
Gracie in wonderland chapter 27 . 1/19/2015
Aaaaaawwwww
I love Remus & Nymphadora

Gracie :)
Pan's Box chapter 27 . 1/19/2015
This is such a beautiful chapter! The angst and the drama and... oh! You write the two of them so well.

I'm up for being a beta-reader! I regularly proof read for Ozzel1 when her beta-reader disappears even though it says I'm not able to do it. Sorry if that reads like a job application!

Until next time,
Pan x
ganastas chapter 26 . 1/9/2015
That's awesome. Thank you very very much! Are you going to continue?
zukosdraqon chapter 26 . 8/2/2014
this is quite possibly my favourite remus/tonks fic
Gracie in wonderland chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
These little snippets were amazing
I love Remus & Tonks

Gracie :)
Guinastasia chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
YAY! I love it!
GHBDTJC chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
Hey there wotcher98! :)
I was really positively surprised to find a new snippet because I thought that this oneshot-collection was completed.
What can I say? It'll probably sound like all my other reviews to your stories ;)
I really liked that idea of Remus transforming the room so Tonks could get out of the house while still being safe inside the house. I'd love to have a little forest room, myself.
I also liked the idea that Tonks brings up that Remus left her during the argument, because, let's be honest: women tend to dig up old stories even if they already forgave their partner for it ;)
So, well done!
I'd love to read more snippets, so I'll keep an eye on my story alerts.
Take care!
PablosGirl
Hermione Is My Role Model chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
brilliant :-)
Pan's Box chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
This made my day that much brighter! Thank you for a lovely, inspired fic.

Take care!

Until next time,
Pan x
remusdora chapter 26 . 4/8/2014
It's really good to see an update for this fic.
It was so sweet of remus to do something like this for tonks really ot was the least he could in such a tough time they were in. Nice chapter.

You know while reading this fic another story came to my mind in which remus along with alex and sirius transfigures a room and proposes tonks this is the story
Save the Last Dance for Me ยป by
WordyAndRestless, its nice story.