Reviews for Royal Affairs
Definitely one of the more...different, kataang stories I ever read, but I actually liked how the romance built. Not a huge fan of the lemons tho. Great story, wish you would have e made more, but understandable. -2benjamin tumblr
avataradam chapter 9 . 6/17/2016
Great, but where's Toph?
GOLDENWINGS chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
OMG... So awesome, I love the new continuation of the story with the most powerful Benders meeting the family members... Awesommmme! You are a great writer I live all your stories and you I can't stop but falling in love with all your ATLA stories and others... KATAANG forever! Also if I am allowed I would like to propose a few ideas concerning the next chapters. For example during Thanksgiving dinner Jet poisons Sang meal but he finds out just in time before Jet confesses that he is the culprit and gives him hints about his family being murdered by Amon in order to get to Ozai... That would be awesome. Eventually it's just an idea but whatever you go with am sure it will still be awesome. Love your work, keep it up...
DblR chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
Oo look here buddy, I know you're awesome at writing fanfics and all but you gotta stop torturing your readers. Love your humer by the way. Pleeeeeese update ASAP.
KawaiiEyeliner chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
I'm in love with this story.
Logan1300 2.0 chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
Great chapter, I didn't even realize it had been a year tbh, can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
this FIIIIIIiiiiiIIIIIIC
so WRIIIIiiiiiiIIIITE
more PLEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEASE PLEASE
Supergoddad chapter 9 . 2/24/2015
It's great. I hope that you have something great for Thanksgiving in mind.
Supergoddad chapter 6 . 2/23/2015
What a lovely chapter!
Supergoddad chapter 5 . 2/23/2015
Real good written man!
Supergoddad chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
Great chapter!
Supergoddad chapter 3 . 2/23/2015
Great story. I'm enjoying it very much.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
Beyond pleased that this story has been updated! Loving this new found friendship between Jin & Suki, even though I was expecting more of a clash between the two haha.
Firefly115 chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
So happy to see you back and writing! always love reading your stuff :)
Ashley Barbosa chapter 9 . 2/18/2015
Finally! You're back with the story! Thanks! Just a few questions, why you didn't want to write the scene with Aang and Hakoda? And is the next chapter going to be the thanksgiving dinner? and could you please, update faster this time? Ps: Love it this chapter!