Reviews for Perchance to Dream
Dark Cyradis chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Wow, this is a great teaser for a fic! I'd love to see more of this story and find out what-or who- Katan's "really" supposed to be. _ I'm glad you're updating with Yugioh fics, but how about some COI lovin'? Watching Troy made me want to cast Eric Bana as Zack in some imaginary live-action movie for COI... *sigh*
Tenchibat chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
This fic is so strange, but please update!
Eternal-Darkness2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
WHAT?YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT AT THAT!NO!MEANIE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! *lol* i love this. It sounds so interesting. Please update soon. I'm dying to know what is wrong with Katan. BTW I loved the part when Rosiel enters and pushes Mikael. It was funny. Continue soon, this is going to my faves.
**Tootles**
*Eternal_Darkness*
mara chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
please hurry up with more
sakurakist chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
i hate teasers! please write more!
Schizo13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
...huh? This is a great story...confusing, granted, but it's great. Can't wait for more!
Alaena chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
This is going really well. Can't wait for more! _
Rei Woo chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
I've read very few Angel Sanctuary stories, but this was done REALLY well. Hurry up the next chapters!
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
this fic is up the good work. Look forward for the next chapter.)
antigone chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
keeep goooing! its damn sexy!
SaraMudo1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Awww! Finally someone has written a sweet part for Rosiel! I loved it and thought this was very sweet and touching moment between father and son!
tuo chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
I already love the story, but it is so short!

Write more very soon, yes?

Please!
Dark Cyradis chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Waaah, it's Madam Hydra! Once again, you show up in one of my favorite fandoms... and it sounds like a great idea for a fic (and yes! Finally Katan gets the pampering and appreciation he deserves... with, I'm sure, a dose of angsting over whatever apparent disasters God has caused this time). I'd love to read more of "Perchance to Dream" (okay, so I luv to read anything you write).

Sorry, unrelated but... I am DYING for more "Conflicts of Interest!" Especially with Sephi and Cloud popping up in Kingdom Hearts and making me get re-obsessed with them, more COI would just be a god-send. Pleeeeeease put up the next chapter soon, because yes, there are ppl still waiting VERY excitedly!
cloudedge chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
One of the best plot I have read in AS

I love Katan, and I am so happy to see an AU fic with him as the main character with such an intriguing plot. Please Continue.
Wings chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
I was so surprised to see your writings appear in the Angel Sanctuary section. _ As all of your other fics, this is also excellent. You'll finish this, right? Along with the rest of the GW fics? *_*;;
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »