Reviews for Perchance to Dream
Wings chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
I was so surprised to see your writings appear in the Angel Sanctuary section. _ As all of your other fics, this is also excellent. You'll finish this, right? Along with the rest of the GW fics? *_*;;
WallPhantom chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
This is getting good. You must continue soon, it's very different from the other Katan/Rosiel stories that I've read so far. Very good, keep up the good work.
Unintentional Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
awwwww... more more more ::chants::

If you don't continue I'll whap you with the textbook of DOOM
Samui chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
*sniff* Poor Katan... Madamhydra, you're probably the best author I've had the honor to find the works of in this place of often disappointing fanfiction. This one really got the emotions going, and I loved it! Please, continue!
paperie chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
i was utterly startled when i saw a piece of your work under the angel sanctuary genre. however, i'm a fellow ffvii writer as well and i can tell you that you shall be a fantastic asset. do continue. (oh and i truly adore the pairing alexiel/lucifer)
katan-lover chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
ooo...more soon!
eradicating chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
This was...GREAT! You will write more. Now. And you will finish all the other great works you wrote...PLEASE?
Lilyblue chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
yeesh...ok, never actually watched AS, but I do know the general plot and the characters. So, all I have to say is, I like this fic! Your gonna finish it right?
emoDlolita chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
OMG! Write More Write More! I loved it! Everything was really good, plot, themes, descriptions, etc.! Well Done *claps* More and More Soon!
Neev chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
*_* No! Don't stop there! This is very, very interesting! *quitely goes to sit in the corner and go insane waiting for more*
Apollymi chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
*blink blink blink* This is what I get for only watching the OAV and reading the first volume of the manga I guess. I can't *wait* to see more of this fic. Yet another stunning example of how wonderful you can write. (Pardon me if I'm being weird; I'm still half-asleep. .;;) Great to see another story from you!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3