Reviews for His Fault
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This is really, really, good Bri!
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Ultimate FinnXFlame Princess fan. Good job on this. I love it. And hopefully they get back together!
Midnight's Reich chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Captures Flame Princess' emotions.
TheBARHalofan197 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
D'X many flaming want them back together. Like me. "Too old" make things right. Other than that it was good.
I am NRG2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Ah, the first Amendment, making things oh so possible.

I, too, am a Finn x Flame fan, but prefer to read sides of the story. Change your perspective and the world will change with you.
NeoNimbus chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I felt bad for FP and I don't blamed her for getting mad at Finn for what he did. Still, I believe that the relationship between the two isn't over yet. I do hope that Finn comes to his sense and at least go to great length to regain her trust and FP, in turn, would give him another chance.

Great one-shot, BTW. I really enjoyed.
PersianLady chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Thank for writing this story based on after this dreadful topic!
I for myself still can't believe how selfish, arrogant, perverted, manipulating asshole Finn really is! Srsly Finn?! Does he have any idea what Flame Princess went through?! All for his god damn masochistic pleasure!? Her imprisoned childhood, no friends, no real bounds with her family. Only evilness, power greed and hatred! That enviroment was the only she knew, before she settled in Ooo, just to get closer with Finn! And as for the letter?! Gosh! He didn't had to write these personal stuff! That bloody hurts and he doesn't even get it and when he apologies, he just gibberish his bullshit right through and Flame Princess could sense that! She isn't dumb! But worst of all, aside of Finn and Jake and her evil family, she had no other friends to turn to and Finn just fucking blew off her trust, the only one she truly loved and trust! Finn may had been abandon as a baby, but he at least had his adoptive parents, Jake, BMO, PB, Marceline and other friends! Flame Princess has nobody!

Anyway I should stop ranting, before it's gets worse. But I'm glad that you wrote the fanfiction, because that's what I would imagine about her reaction, after she left Finn.

And I'm just so proud of her acting more mature at the end, than what most AT-fans thought about her. Even Ice King has my sympathy in this episode.

Best regards Persianlady
00SparkAchu00 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Very good! This was written so nicely, short and sweet, although still heartbreaking because of FP's situation.

Just imagine how it must feel to lose your faith in the only person that seemed to believe in you... Man, FP has been through so much painful situations, she didn't deserve Finn's betrayal.

Let's hope the hero rises from his fall to save the princess once again... 3
Darren The Madman and Insanity chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Nice one shot hope to read more from you soon
beccalovesbumblebee chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Awww I am to I love them together!