Reviews for Marvel United!
MRose5 chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
Did you actually put Stan lee in here. That's great!
imperator277 chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
Good story. Would be cool if peter held mjolnir. But I am looking forward to peter and kitty getting together In the next story
imperator277 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
So will the punisher be joining as well? Or would he be too extreme for the team? Good job! Cannot wait to see what other characters you bring in. What about the FF or daredevil and their villains?
imperator277 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Good so far. Need work on grammar a bit and watch the sentences. I take it it will be Andrew Garfield and Ellen page versions in this story? Has potential. They would be a good movie couple in the marvel movies. Keep up he good work.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
GAH!Sorry about my last review,it deleted some of my words!Hope I still got my message across!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
I really like this story!I love the idea!But I would like to make a few constructive criticism points...

First of all,your grammar and spelling needs something to work on in the sequel.

Secondly,I was looking forward to more character interaction!I mean apart from Peter and Kitty,no-one else really,well... about Logan and Tony?I was really looking forward to see how they would act together!Also,Hank was only ever mentioned in the battle scenes.I think a chapter for interaction between everyone would work interaction,the story sometimes feels rushed.

Thirdly is the lack of again,this makes the story feel rushed.I know you probably wanted to get the story up quickly,so I anywhere you think when you read through it that could me more descriptive,just type it!

I hope you take my points into consideration!Please don't take it the wrong way!I write fan-fiction myself,so I know what it's like!I think you really did your homework with this story,with all the characters and such.I can't wait to read the sequel!Oh!What happened to Storm in that last chapter?Did I miss something?Anyway I can't wait to see where the sequel goes!
gunman chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Heck of a beatdown you had here.
Good guys, bad guys, quips from Spider-Man and Iron Man (oh, wait you didn't have anything from Iron Man), various people getting together at the end, and you show Steve wielding Thors hammer (which would have been good to see in the movie)

And the last part of this chapter, with Ross and Killian meeting. I can't imagine anything worse for what is to come unless Thanos and the Dark Elves (from Thor The Dark World) team up and attack Earth at the same time.

I did notice several grammar and spelling errors, but overall, it was a good chapter.

Look forward to more like this later on.
DiazH2xtrem chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
really god chapter i can't wait for the next saga i really hope that you keep doing the peter parker kitty pryde love story
aspiringactor chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Nice finale. I liked the chapter length, you should have more chapters this long. And as for the sequel, i'd like it to be more focused on the two youngest vigilanties (if you know what I mean)
gunman chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
This is going to be epic.
Though I don't believe that even a thousand Madrox clones would be able to take an army of Asgardian warriors. Unless they were enhanced with the power of the Norn stones that Loki has.
And everyone's reactions to these heroes working together was funny. Especially Jamison since he didn't have any appearance in the last Spider-Man movie.
And I see that Red Skull still has his reddish hue, which is fine, but he's not a threat anymore without his super-soldier abilities.
Too bad several of the other X-Men couldn't be there. But this is turning out pretty good. Albeit quickly.
DiazH2xtrem chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
good chapter i really like how you're making every character keep it comming
Mjh Hunter chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
Good chapter, love the way that you induced the EX wife.
Try to get more of peters feelings for Kitty.
gunman chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
How did you get Iron Man 3 on DVD? I thought it wasn't out yet.

Anyway, good work on this, and I actually think the dynamic for the armors is funny.

Stark used gold/titanium to create his Iron Man armor, while Hammer used adamantium to create his Titanium Man armor. It's funny if you think about it.

I noticed a few spelling errors in this chapter as well. For example:
"Viper instead anti gamma radiated weapons in this suit"
It should have been 'installed', not 'instead'.

And it took Iron Man, Iron Patriot, Thor, Storm, Beast and Hulk to take down Hammer. Who was defeated like Loki was. And considering that Hammer isn't a Frost Giant, shouldn't he be dead?

And Loki betraying Thanos? Right, that sounds like him. Course, he's gonna need more teammates. He's lost Hammer and Schmidt, and Connors is back to prison. Unless Loki is going to break him out and turn him into the Lizard again, he'd be better off trying to get The Suit to work for him.

More humorous arguments amongst the team, not to mention growing relationships, which is all good to read.
And now the real plot device comes up: Odin has fallen into The Odinsleep, leaving Asgard vulnerable to attack. And this time by Loki and his Dark Avengers.

Anyway, good work on this, and can't wait for more. Though I guess I'll have to.
gunman chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
And you got Stan Lee in this too?
I guess it was inevitable. He'd freak out if he ran into the Avengers though.
Though him saying 'excelsior' was funny too.

And the whole romantic entanglements you have here are funny.
Iceman flirting with Gwen, who gave him the cold shoulder, Gwen asking Peter to give Thor her number, even though she probably has feelings for him still, Kitty flirting with Peter, Peter kinda in the middle and single, though not really for long.
And nice to see that Connors is still a good man, while the Lizard is still a monster. Very in-character here.
And the fight scenes were a little short. But you still managed to integrate the symbiote into this whole thing, giving it a possible future in later chapters.

gunman chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
The Avengers vs zombies. That's interesting.
And The Punisher is joining forces with the two deadliest assassins in the world, and a super-soldier, which is really an interesting choice for a team-up.

And Red Skull is now an ordinary human. I guess he doesn't have his Red Skull face anymore? You don't really say.
But I'm glad he's busted.
I'm still noticing some spelling errors in this chapter, but not too bad.
Also, something I should have added to the last review for Chapter 5, regarding the Iron Patriot, it's good to see that Rhodey is in on this, only because he's another hero with or without the suit.
Even though War Machine was bad- $$, Iron Patriot (which still kind reminds me of Osborn from the comics) is a good choice to put on the Avengers team.
Also, in that chapter, I like how Cap and Widow are still flirting.