Reviews for Hades & Persephone
Amy chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
like the story. kindly expand it.
clara954 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This story is definetly interesting. I really want to see what's going to happen next. Please update again soon!
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
oh, love it when kenkao enters greek mythology! please continue!
kamitori chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Ok, I just found this on a sudden burst of curiosity of wanting to know if the site has any RK-Greek Mythology stories (thus, here I am), and I am greatly pleased that I found your story, yet sorely displeased that this story has not been updated in...seven...(?) years...

So...

Please, please, please update sometime soon when you have the chance! Pretty please?
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
sweet

write more plz
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Aww.. too bad I would have loved to see it go through..

Any possibility of that happening?
LilBlueFairy chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Wow! I love mythology. I'm really excited about this story. I love how you took a different approach with Hades (Kenshin) and made him seem like the good guy rather than an evil one like so many seem to do. I can't wait to see what you will do with Persephone. You've really captured my attention and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Oh I just love a good retelling of Greek mythology, especially since I have always considered Hades to be the most unfortunate of the three brothers.

I like Hades and Persephone's romance as much as I like the one between Eros and Psyche. Too bad they end up getting separated for almost nine months every year and spend only three months of winter together. It should've been the other way around!

Please update. I'm adding you to my C2 archive Veils of Amber!
serlgee chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
please finish this as soon as you can and don't even think about taking this off! Okay? Okay. _
Triste1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Very nice story. While I do not aleays favour stories that is made so that the plot is based on other more common tales, this story is truly captivating (although, I really do not remember Hades having raped his Queen... kidnapped, yes, but rape?). Your sentences are intriguing and the situation and explanation you put into the scenes are very well structured. I like this chapter and I hope you update soon. Be careful of grammar mistakes though. Good luck with future chapters.
personwithnoname chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
update! :]
Dragon pixel chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
In sorry but i dont really get this
Brooke chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
I like this story. Kenshin is Hades, but who is Kaoru. I think that the goddess that Hades liked was tomoe right? any way i like this story i like ebaporation a lot better so i hope you finish it soon!
xlunar.eclipse chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Don't take it off,please. It's a really good fic and I want to continue to read .
Elementsofmine chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Very cool; this is the ultimate A/U idea, ya know-zaz? u your use of adjectives is superb; you've definately got what it takes to be a writer. I'm doing this little A/U also using this idea (I swear I didn't copy it from you...;;) but it's for Inuyasha (see?) so i decided to see if anyone else had ever gotten the idea to do a greek myth thing. Let's see.. Oh weep, it says you last updated this thing last year. T-T Please write more of it, it would be the total A/U!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »