Reviews for The Thing
Anonymous V chapter 11 . 7/19
That ending though. Loki's poor heart is going to break. My hearts breaking, man. But I absolutely love this story. I come back and check on it every month or so. (: I'll await the next chapter!
I was wondering when the gay accusation would drop. Poor Loki. He's already a magician. Does he really need an unmanning spell on top of everything else lol!
This game was a lovely surprise. Unlike anything I've come across in a Thor fic. kudos on that measure and the awesome world building!
Random Chick's Pen chapter 11 . 5/10
This is definitely #2, if not #1, of the best Tasertricks fics I've ever read, which, to be honest, isn't much, but it's also one of the most well-written and beautifully crafted fics I've EVER read. I love the depth you reveal to their characters, how you let us into their heads and their turmoils, and all the wonderfully crafted story-line that has you on the edge of your seat and at the edge of your wits with anticipation. You ride out their highs (of all sorts) and lows (painfully, might I add) with them, falling in love with them and the story. One of the things that truly got to me in this - shocked me every time I truly acknowledged it, was how in character you made not only their mannerism, but their dialogue - specifically that of the Asgardians. The way you made if flow sounded so natural, and I found it a difficult feat to manage more than a sentence in my mind. That was just done amazingly!
So please, pick up this story again! You can't just LEAVE us here in agony, anticipating Loki's disappointment and the inevitable needy confrontation that we've been hoping to finally clear the air more than all of Darcy's and Loki's ever had! PLEASE! I was horrified to discover that this has yet to update in over a year - my heart is in pain from both this story and the fear of a longer wait!
I really hope you are well, I'm just whoring for more of your story. It's too beautiful to just leave unfinished. Seriously. Love. It. And Loki. And Darcy.
ArsinoetheXXVII chapter 11 . 3/5
So for some ungodly reason I read this as being 'complete'- probably confused it with the last story I got caught up in and somehow left off... Anyhow, imagine my strangling disappointment when I realize that lo and behold this fiction is not completed AND has heartbreakingly left off in a rather blatant cliffhanger!
Apologies for the guilt trip- I totally get life sucking one away from the sometimes engrossing fantasy that leads one to create/expound upon a universe. But I really just started to devour this fiction- utterly impressed and admittedly jealous in regards to your writing skill!
Not only do you have a great hook, but you have that perfect grasp of character and a clever turn-of-phrase to keep it fresh. I've laughed, I've bit my lip anxiously, I've found myself dreamily picturing palaces, bonfires, half-naked (and fully naked) studs... Sigh. A great trip all in all...
I know it's standardly uncool to beg- so I won't... A 'please continue' is not begging in my book at least. I do try not to harangue other authors... But seriously... Don't leave me hanging!
P.S. Wonderful tale, thanks for posting!
MissTigerLily1013 chapter 11 . 3/5
Poor Loki...Poor Darcy... Hope everything gets better for them. Great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Amanda chapter 11 . 3/4
Update again soon?
Nan chapter 11 . 2/9
Time passes but the story is still great. Thanks for not dropping it!
Amazilia chapter 11 . 1/13
Love the story! Please continue :)
Meara Demore chapter 11 . 1/3
Hi I was just writing to say that I have enjoyed this story and I hope you continue it.
TheRYU chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
so...are we updating once every February?
Sam chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Way no update? Well hope to see one soon and Happy Holidays! :)
Maxie chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
I literaly adore your fic ! It's the first real fanfic i started to read. Please update ! It's driving me insane not knowing!
I just love your work, you have an amazing style and your characters are so realistic and close to the originals :)
Keep up with the good work ! Don't make me beg for an update :P
FuRong chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
Oh Thor, what have you done. Poor Loki's going to be crushed. Just crushed. , And poor Darcy's going to suddenly have the full impact of what's happened hit her. [

Can't wait to find out what happens next! I hope you're still writing on this. It's fantastic! D
Guest chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
Hoping that some day this gets continued, because it's just all kinds of lovely.