Reviews for The Thing
Moonlight Ballad chapter 1 . 7/2
Omg please update soon!
Sam chapter 11 . 6/1/2016
Please please please update this wonderful story! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 5/20/2016
puleaze update. por favor. I need to know what happens! the angst. I can't. please? ps its really good. :)
amber-crescent-moon chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
I just spent several hours reading this story and I have to say it is fantastic! I'm hoping you haven't completely abandoned because I really need to know what happens next! Thank you for writing the story thus far and please continue it!
swornbyloki chapter 11 . 3/31/2016
Omg please continue to write this, I'm dying to read it you're brilliant. So hard to find a good Loki fic
PrayerGirl chapter 11 . 3/18/2016
Oh crap. That's going to be one big cluster. This is a really good story and can't wait for more!
Sam chapter 11 . 2/23/2016
2 whole year since you updated to day. How the time flys. Please update. ;)
Sam chapter 11 . 2/18/2016
Please update! ! ! I love this story so much and I have to know what happens next!
Raquel chapter 11 . 1/19/2016
Update this story!
Raquel chapter 9 . 1/19/2016
This story is sooooooooooo weird! In a good way (I assure you)
It's Just WRONG! And So... Inappropriate!
But for some strange reason. I CANT LOOK AWAY!
Good job with this so far. And KEEP IT UP!
crabbclaw chapter 11 . 1/17/2016
omg love the story! please update!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/13/2016
Oh no, please don't say that's all there is? I beg you to come back to this story and finish it. I realise the next chapter will be incredibly painful to write and to read but this story deserves to be finished. I really hope you do get inspired as this story has gone from strength to strength as emotions have got deeper, and events darker, to the point where I feel bereft that it ends here, at 2.38 in the morning, with me mourning the loss of an ending. Thanks for the story, so far, hoping for more...£££
kurokazeryuu chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
Cliffhanger!
I stayed up to read this instead of going to sleep early so I won't be sleep deprived for work too... Excellent story!
Is it still alive?
Jane chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
Don't know if this story is even still on your radar, but I wanted to let you know I have vastly enjoyed it and have sacrificed many hours of sleep to the reading of it. I have found the thought of not finishing all that has been written seems incongruous to sleep.
hypotia chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
This cant end here, it was going so well. One of the best I've read so far. Please finish it :)