Reviews for The Thing
Raquel chapter 11 . 1/19
Update this story!
Raquel chapter 9 . 1/19
This story is sooooooooooo weird! In a good way (I assure you)
It's Just WRONG! And So... Inappropriate!
But for some strange reason. I CANT LOOK AWAY!
Good job with this so far. And KEEP IT UP!
crabbclaw chapter 11 . 1/17
omg love the story! please update!
Oh no, please don't say that's all there is? I beg you to come back to this story and finish it. I realise the next chapter will be incredibly painful to write and to read but this story deserves to be finished. I really hope you do get inspired as this story has gone from strength to strength as emotions have got deeper, and events darker, to the point where I feel bereft that it ends here, at 2.38 in the morning, with me mourning the loss of an ending. Thanks for the story, so far, hoping for more...£££
kurokazeryuu chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
Cliffhanger!
I stayed up to read this instead of going to sleep early so I won't be sleep deprived for work too... Excellent story!
Is it still alive?
Jane chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
Don't know if this story is even still on your radar, but I wanted to let you know I have vastly enjoyed it and have sacrificed many hours of sleep to the reading of it. I have found the thought of not finishing all that has been written seems incongruous to sleep.
hypotia chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
This cant end here, it was going so well. One of the best I've read so far. Please finish it :)
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Interesting
Sam chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
Please update. Still love this story so much! I must know what happens next. ;)
Jedi Karen SilverLeaf chapter 11 . 10/20/2015
Love!

I can see that you haven't updated in a year and a half, so maybe you've lost interest in this story, or, y'know *life* has been going on, but please, please, please keep it up! I love this story!
Deathbyindulgenz chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
OMG, it's been forever since youve updated, Im dying here! Please update!
FoxBane1191 chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
This is an absolutely great story! Your did an excellent job with the idea and the writing. I really hope you continue this story, I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens.
eyann85 chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
Love this!
Anonymous V chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
That ending though. Loki's poor heart is going to break. My hearts breaking, man. But I absolutely love this story. I come back and check on it every month or so. (: I'll await the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
I was wondering when the gay accusation would drop. Poor Loki. He's already a magician. Does he really need an unmanning spell on top of everything else lol!