Reviews for The Thing
sad.penguin chapter 2 . 4/18
Um...update? Porfavor? :)
Saphira113 chapter 11 . 4/15
Why do I have the feeling that Loki is going to be very happy in the near future and then very sad and Darcy will be sad and angry? Oh wait because Thor couldn't either keep his mouth shut or tell his news fast enough.

This story is great though, I love Darcy's sassiness!
Extermikate chapter 11 . 4/11
Here I am again, your friendly neighborhood internet stranger, begging for updates!

Srsly I love your work, I would love to read more of it.
Justmandy0811 chapter 11 . 4/10
Love this! Can't wait for more! If there will be more. Lol.
Gab chapter 11 . 4/10
I am really enjoying this story. I like the dialogue between the characters and the emotional depth. Please keep writing and updating.
Tenshi Chupip chapter 11 . 4/5
And this is why you stick around for the whole conversation. Poor Loki is about to be devestated...

Loooving this story. Please please please update soon!

-Chupip
sarahbee chapter 11 . 3/30
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! Thor is hilarious, I adore Darcy and Loki so much! Please post the next chapter! I can't wait to read more!
Sfeather chapter 11 . 3/30
This story is awesome and I cannot wait for the next update! :)
RavenFollower13 chapter 4 . 3/28
I hope you realize you're totally getting fan art of the nude Loki scene, and Loki coming out of the water (with a few artist changes). I adore this story. 3
KatieMarrie chapter 11 . 3/26
Oh no! I'm sad to think about Loki when he learns about Darcy's miscarriage. I can imagine Darcy becoming upset, what a big mess. Love your story and I can't wait to read more!
April chapter 11 . 3/24
Please continue soon! Wonderful, wonderful story. Can't wait to read the coming chapters :-)
The Strange One chapter 11 . 3/23
You must know this is hands-down, my absolute favorite Loki fic. Each character's personality is perfectly captured in the dialogue and Loki's motivations and emotional struggles are 100% believeable. Please update soon! And we need more Loki/Darcy nookie!
sad.penguin chapter 1 . 3/22
Please oh please update!
m.e.p.w chapter 11 . 3/20
Such a gut-wrenching moment, made all the more heartbreaking by the beauty of Loki's joy! I came across your story yesterday and have been reading at every available moment since. Your characters are so faceted and believable, and the world you paint is rich and real.

I was so glad when Darcy returned to Earth. Falling in love with the trickster god isn't so simple as we Tasertrick shippers might like to believe. :) And you are doing this pairing such justice! Also, it has been delightful to have other Avengers stopping in. Everyone is in character! SO GREAT!

You have a wonderful story (a sexy story, at that), and you tell it so well! Please keep going!
Maeleana chapter 11 . 3/20
Good story, I can't wait for you to update/finish.