Reviews for What's Wrong With Being A Blonde
big fan chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
oh my god this has to be the best story i ever read!its perfect and i luv matt soo much(luv being mean to him to!sorry yama)!you so have to write a sequel!thanks 4 writing such a great story1
minea chapter 10 . 7/12/2004
ya make a lemon eplilogue of tai and matt please
yamatoforever chapter 10 . 6/12/2004
Ah, I love it! And I already read the epilogue. Sorry that it took me so long to read and review it. Trust me, it didn't mean that you already lost your touch, cause you don't! It just there're so much happen and I've been really busy lately. I'll tell you in the e-mail later. Just want to tell you that I'm studying Chinesse with my sister. *sigh* It really took much of my time. Thanks for dedicated this story for me. I love the way Taichi so patient with Yama. And it's really a surprise that Ren and Sei appeared again in the epilogue. But I love it. It would be a great help to heal Yama's trauma to Ren. Not only that, they finally could talked and laughing together like there's nothing ever happen to them before! It's really funny that Taichi learned about sex from Sei. _ I also love the way Ren interfiere the intimate moments of Yama and Tai. What can I say? I really love this story!
Destiny Lot chapter 10 . 11/17/2003
Very enjoyable, Good writing style. Interesting story idea. When are you going to post it on Mediaminer?

Ja ne
lampshadesrgreat chapter 10 . 8/10/2003
tyou really should write an epilogue, i really like your story it was great! really intresting!
Anime Writer2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
good!
SplashTOMATO chapter 10 . 7/26/2003
Wow...! I really like how you maturely you handled Ren and Rei. _ I'll be sure to read the lemon epilogue if you write it. ~_ *adds to favorite story*
yamatoforever chapter 10 . 7/15/2003
The lemon would be a good ending that means that Yamato finally get over of what Ren did to him. Just remember to tell me when you finish it. Hmm, in the end Sei didn't so scary like he was before ne? _ But I love it! Good story really.
Blackout12 chapter 10 . 7/11/2003
Well, epilogue or not, here's the final tribuneral decision, made my me, me, and me. :P

Overall rating: 11/10!

An Executive Decision! Purely wonderful!
Blackout12 chapter 9 . 7/11/2003
I guess the drama's not yet gone.

Blackout12 chapter 8 . 7/11/2003
War war war! Attack! Oh boy, it really put up my spirits!

Blackout12 chapter 7 . 7/11/2003
Tragic, yet strong.

Interesting...I've seen another fic which chose Craig David's song. It's a strong tone, and resilient resemblance of leaving things behind. Well done, well captured.

Blackout12 chapter 6 . 7/11/2003
*chases with torch* No...*stops, and tries to remember what was the reason behind it*

Gah, it's wonderful. I'm glad you chose the right thing and censored for the sake for the majority of your readers. Me, I'm indifferent either way, I guess.

*starts forging additional passports and agent badges to give chase after author*

Blackout12 chapter 5 . 7/11/2003
Rating: 10/10!

Poor Yama...I want to be Ren...well, actually, I can't, because I have a heart. And to think that some character in the Wizard of Oz doesn't. :P

Anyways, go for whatever you wish. I don't mind what you pull up. The more detail, the better. Doesn't have to be graphic rape when I mean that word.
Carine chapter 10 . 7/11/2003
Yeah, the final chapter of this fic (of course I'd love reading a lemon, even if it is on mediaminer ). I'm really happy to read something from you, it was a while since the last time.

Oh, thanks to the wonderful review you let me on "Sous les Apparences", even if it doesn't appear on the list ;_;

Keep writing!