Reviews for An act of kindness from an unlikley person
Cay chapter 6 . 2/19
I REALLY LIKE THIS PLEASE UPDATE SOON! CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPENS NEXT! And I don't really care about the spelling, I don't always notice them, and I'm not really paying attention to the grammer.
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Interesting chapter, it's great that Lexi and Duck made up. Omg I really want to know who this mysterious character is! Two things that I want to point out though, is your grammar and a few little mistakes. I keep seeing a few small errors, such as misspelled words, punctuation errors and things like that. Feel free to use a dictionary if you don't know how to spell a word, or even use spell check if you can. When you keep your grammar in check, it really helps the readers to understand more. Plus some of those misspelled words were only off by a letter or two. Another thing that I noticed, is that you are forgetting to add a question mark at the end of your questions. Whenever a character asks a question, don't forget to add a question mark. Get it? Other than that, keep writing, and I hope to read more soon! :)
Hoshizana chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Well, I'm still reading. And I ain't stopping anytime soon.
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
This is amazing! It's really interesting to see a LU fanfic centre around Lexi and Duck for a change. Please continue with this story! :)
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
I don't understand...I'm certain a lot of people will read this in time...its just too well done to be completely ignored. Fantastic work!
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Who is the mysterious intruder? Can't wait for the next chapter.
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Let me guess, the thing they're trying to build has something yo do with Lexi's gift.
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
This story is hilarious XD I mostly wanted to read this because you reviewed my story :)
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Duck is about to commit suicide.
DemonJack chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
You should continue this story. Make larger chapters. Longer is better. Till now I like it. Good luck.
sky6682 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013