Reviews for The Black Swordsman
Anoymus chapter 5 . 1/27
Are you going to ever make a new chapter
daru mona chapter 3 . 11/21/2018
please complete your story, be strong mind
Lumaking chapter 5 . 8/4/2018
Please update whenever you have the time. Love this story and would love to read more.
SentinalSlice chapter 5 . 7/13/2018
The unwilling villain. That almost rhymes I think. This is really good. I hope that someday you continue this. Anyways, keep up the great work!
ElliePlays2004 chapter 5 . 10/3/2017
This story is so good! I love the idea. Please update soon!
N0BOD7 chapter 5 . 9/26/2017
Hey
I love your ideas for this fic!
It's very unique and interesting, has had me hooked since I stumbled across it. _•
I hope that there's still plans to continue this work, as I'm excited to see where you'll go with this idea.
But if this has been discontinued that's fine too, I will still be eternally grateful that I've had the chance to view my favourite anime from a new perspective!
This is such a good fix that I could fully believe that this could've truly been an alternative ending, you've grasped the idea of SAO perfectly (I'm my eyes, dunno how much it's worth, but I hope it helps get my views of this fix portrayed properly)
Thank you so much, and I hope life is treating you well.
- N0BODY _
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
PLEASE! UPDATE!
This story is so good! I love the idea of Kirito forced against his will to play the villain, and the effect it will have on his relationship with Asuna
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2017
Continue please
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
What? WHere is Chapter 6? I need more!
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Wow!~~~
war machine chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
it was awesome think there should be more rage between kirito's gang and kirito turning to the dark side
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Holy shit this is amazing!
Fanfic addict chapter 5 . 4/24/2016
When will text chap be posted
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2016
Nice fanfic, just hope you update sometime soon
pichu missionary chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
This is such a great story. I wish you would continue it. You have my support!