Reviews for The Reinvention of Bella Swan
miranda04 chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
Oh, I'm hopeful for the two of them.

Thank you!
miranda04 chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
good for her!
miranda04 chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
I think Amadeo, more specifically is "lover of God" (the ama part being love; the deo part is god).

I like how Bella is finding these bits of happiness that don't tear down her soul.
miranda04 chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Ah! Thanks for clearing that up. I was still finding it hard to reconcile that it was the same Maria.
miranda04 chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
I felt their end would be something like this. She wouldn't have another simple, amicable ending. But the pregnancy threw me. Off to read how this develops.
miranda04 chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Married! Wow! But the last couple of paragraphs don't point to a HEA for them as a couple.
miranda04 chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Ah! Eleazar! What will he do for our dear Bella?
miranda04 chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Companion...as in friend? Or as more?

Carlisle was there (and I have my theory about him!).

Only one way for me to find out!
miranda04 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
Happy for her, that she's so content. The relationship was what it was, and she not only accepted it, she embraced it.
miranda04 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
Loving this.

I would love everything to be sunshine and lollipops and Bella, but am glad you didn't make her initial comeback a total success story. "Happy" that her first book was a critical failure, if that makes any sense.

Also, looking forward to reading more about her background.
nebfan51 chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
Ahhhh...yes! I'm a sucker for a happy ending :)
roon0 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
I have enjoyed this so much. Thank you for sharing.
nebfan51 chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
This update is very insightful! I still feel that Bella is waiting to reunite with Edward somehow in the afterlife but for now she is very satisfied with her life and has found happiness.
roon0 chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
That was rather horrific. *shudders*
nebfan51 chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Did she just move on from Amadeo...or did something happen to pull them apart?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »