Reviews for An Unfortunate Gift
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Really cute!
My Note Book chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
AAAAHHHH, Ori's adorable. And how Nori couldn't stop laughing was great!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Aw, young Dori, Nori, and Ori are too cute! Lovely explain for Or's oversized knitted jumpers. :)
Aileil chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I like this story very much. The family dynamic is heartwarming and the sweater gift situation is one with which I am sure we all can identify well (funny the number of us that take a liking to sweaters that our sibling dislike...), lending a greater measure of humor to the incident. Thank you.
Thranduil's Party Moose VIII chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
AWWW. It's fluffier than Rosie- Sam's teddy bear... And Rosie his cat oh and how could I forget his hamster with the unlikely name of Rosie :)-! I love Ori, he's awesome, 'Have they got any chips?' :P

Many creepy Gollum coughs,

-Gollum girl2003 Coraline.
Aerrae chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I was just thinking about how hard it would be to live in a house where everybody had rhyming names...*shudders*
Another wonderful job!
laura0506 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Adorable! D
Aierselnen chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
"Why don't you try it on, Dori? You never know, it might suit your beard..."

I'm sorry

but

can I just-

can I just-

xD ;'D

I couldn't contain myself past that line. This just struck something odd in me- haven't laughed so hard in while. Thank you very much for this one. 3
DancingChestnut chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh yes he was so cute! :D

Seriously Chamelaucium, this was really well-written and I found myself giggling at Ori :-) So cute! I can almost imagine him in it... what a vivid picture! :-) Really good :-)
seafarer chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
:D Darling! I happen to love oversized jumpers too, Ori, so you just have your fun. :)
AwkwardKatsudonNerd chapter 1 . 8/7/2013