Reviews for (don't) follow the white rabbit
DGMLover12564 chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
What.
What even.
What the hell even.
No... Why why whyyyy soo many feelllllsss agahdishettrphh.h
DGMLover12564 chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
NO KANDA, WHY YOU GOTTA PUSH HIM AWAY?! WE ALLLLLL KNOW YOU WANT A PEICE OF THAT REDHEADED IDIOT YOU JACKASS!

*clears throat* well, uhhhhh, hey, again.. haha..

Seriously, awesome chapter, I just hope the next one will take me longer to finish, I don't want this story to end anytime soon :(
DGMLover12564 chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Ohhhhhh snapp.
Is it bad that the entire last few scenes played themselves out quite dramatically in my head?
Is that normal... Aaaahh heck I'm not normal nvm :))
I loveeee how you put it all together ughhhhh OMG iloveyou.
This is going to be one of those fics I never get over crying, full stop.
DGMLover12564 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Gramps... Ohhhh dear grampsss

Someone here is gonna die, right?
I'm like, 2837293028162839437654443% sure of it.
Amazing chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Seriously, the entire premise to this was cool to start with. But The emotions you had the characters feel were so incredible, that this story was really elevated to an extremely high status! The length was perfect too! I really loved this, and some well-written smut really never hurts:). Great storyline, beautiful character development and emotions, and overall an absolutely spectacular story. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
VICTORY SMUT! HURRAH!
NoName-chan chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Wow
That was a really good story 0.0
How was that just an excuse for smut I mean whoa bro XD
That storyline was awesome
(Though I'll admit, the smut was well done, too... *blushes*)
Awesome story, girl! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
And now it is done... and I still like the 'world' and wish it was longer. I did enjoy Pacific Rim and the idea of the D Grayman crew... it just worked so well for me.
FrenchMacaroni chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
You were right :)
Could you write some story with Marie and Kanda, in friendship or romance, some introspection and stuff.
Seeing the quality of this story, I think you can pull that off brilliantly.
I really enjoyed your story !
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
This story was just so perfect 3 Every time I saw it updated, it put a smile on my face. I think you did a wonderful job with Kanda slowly warming up to Lavi and even when he knows he cares for him, he still tries to push Lavi away because he is afraid to lose another person he loves. I'm very happy you put the victory smut, because it was much needed after all those dreams Lavi kept having. I love how persistent Lavi is and that he never gives up. Although, he almost did in this, he get a good pep talk and went after it again. I'm very happy for all the LaviYuu you write so thank you for sharing 3
Xenu chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
aaaah /blushes/ this is perfect! oh gosh you can write smut sooo so good and kanda was juat damn perfect! god bless my brain for turning it into an awesome movie in my hea but BUT last chapter /cries/ oh nooo i never wanted it to end ; _;

see ya next time i guess! if you'll upload another perfect lavi/yuu fic! /hugs you/
Xenu chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
sorry i was late! sobs oh gosh those two are just perfect and they really love each other! i love how lavi even says that he wants to visit with yuu almas grave or how yuu says he wants to visit lavis home aaah ; _;
waterlit chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
I like the way you ended this fic - there's a conclusion but it doesn't conclude everything, if you get what I mean (:
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I'm sad to see this coming to an end. It was perfect and I was glad that Kanda finally accepted Lavi. I'll be looking forward to that epilogue. Thanks for sharing this amazing fic with us.
karina001 chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Now there's something I didn't want to see... Fin. I have been enjoying this 'world' so much and to have this finished... Hmmm, just liked everything, even the enigmatic conclusion. Maybe at some stage, you might be inclined to give us a bit... extra? Somewhere along the line?