Reviews for HALLOWEEN
ILoveJorja chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Hoo! Hot story. Would it be weird to say I liked your A/N? That G and S are a gold mine, the more you dig, the more you find.

True that.

Anyway good job.

ILoveJorja
ckofshadows chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Loved it!
kelly chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
i like this fic i think that u should keep going on this story i would like to know what happens to sara and grissom
Frizance chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Great fic. I like it alot. Love the ending.
Megara1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Hi !

So it will be the 31th review but you deserve it !

That short story is absolutly fabulous, I love all the costume ( especially Greg's, Sara's and Catherine of course ! )

Love the comment of Greg at the end !

And what you said at the end is absolutly right !

Fantastic Story !

Megara1
csifan1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
When I got to the part of the description of Gregs costume I had a laughing attack. It was so funny I was nearly doubled over with laughter! you rule fanfic universe.
CommandStar chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Great, awesome story! You score again Mich!

I love hearing Sara shake up Grissom, hey they belong together!

Tammy
Faith Lynn chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Wow, and whoa. Awesome. Good show!
Alexis chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
I don't think there is such a thing as "powdered eyeliner." I belive it would be eyeshadow or an eye pencil, but I could be wrong. Great Story, I love you Fic!
Crystal Lightning chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
I like this story alot! usually i write MASH but I watch CSI too. Keep going with these stories they are very good.
Annie chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
OMG LOL! This story is so completly insane, I wrote an IM to my friend saying "omg i just stuck my head out the window and a rabid squirel attacked me" without thinking. Good work Michmak.
SaraO chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
that was great! more please!
goblynn chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Oh. My. God. This was so yummy. The G/S interaction in the office...I think *my* pulse hit the roof. Fan-ta-bu-lous.
ZHeidi chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Greg hit the riding crop lightly against his hands a couple of times, before testing it experimentally against his thigh. "This could be fun." He looked at Sara, his expression teasing and flirtatious. "If I asked you to beat me and bite me and teach me to bark, what would your response be?"
stilllaughing chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
HAHAHA... just the kind of CSI humor fanfic I wanna read! I like Greg's effort... MWAHAAHAHA..

Write another story, would you?