Reviews for HALLOWEEN
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
This is so great. Cool concept.
Jim Stephens chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
'Beat me and bite me and teach me to bark' - ha. I can totally see Greg saying something like that. You have a very well-developed sense of humor - this story really made me laugh. Grissom's reaction was perfect - and who owned the riding crop - is it Catherine's (hmm...perhaps a sequel is needed...)

Great story - all your stories are great.

Jim
Melissa Rivers chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
Another interesting story. I had to wonder what Catherine was setting Sara up to wear and you pulled off the scenario beautifully. Kudos again. :)
Saryn chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Aww Michmak...Michmak...Michmak...

sigh.

What are we going to do with you? lol

Very racy...but very fun ;-) LOL.

I'm going to be laughing all the way home...;)

*Saryn*
silvergriffin06 chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
HEEHEEHEE! THAT WAS FUNNY! YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE LIKE IT AND DISCO DAZE! ONLY IT SHOULD BE NICK INSTEAD! WRITE MORE SOON! THANX! TATA
Grissom's Girl chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Love it, love it, LOVE IT! Kinda like a story I had in my mind about Catherine taking Sara in hand for the annual CSI Christmas party - making Grissom stand up and notice. Maybe I'll write it someday. Til then, this story is da bomb!
WashDCChick chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Oh, man! That was fantastic! I thought I was going to fall off my chair laughing! Maybe even your best story yet!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Great story...I love it...specially Gil's reaction to her costume.
Luminol chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
This is brilliant! Incredibly in-character! I loved Grissom's reaction. I can just imagine Greg dressed as Griss! I have a question about the whip, though. Did Catherine just happen to have it lying aroung her house? Keep up the great work!
Debbie chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Fantastic story, I loved it! I hope you keep digging, 'cause I really, really wanna read more!
becka chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
This story was sooo much fun, it was a real pleasure to read.
Manigault chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I like it. This was very entertaining :)
Isolde4 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
You really had me laughing with this one. Greg dressing up as Grissom... that was priceless. Hope you write more.
Sylphide chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Haha! I like the "Sara and Gris are like a goldmine...the deeper you dig the more you come up with"! Cute!

The story's great. keep writin, Michy...

syl
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Hehe, this is great! I loved reading this, actually, it's so funny and good that I'm going to go and read it again :) Can't wait for more by you.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »