Reviews for The perfect birthday present
Carlisa1974 chapter 9 . 7/15
I enjoyed reading your story and was wondering if you were going to update and complete it?
Ayina11 chapter 9 . 5/17
Another unfinished great story
Kirsty29 chapter 9 . 5/16
Please update
jackiex3 chapter 9 . 4/19
I think it's pretty freaking unlikely that you'll update this story after all this time but i just read this for the first time and it is GOOD. I hope there's a small sliver of a chance that you'll come back to it!
Pamela123 chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
What's up are you gonna write more of this story
TGMaria chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Oh god that was amazing! Please continue!
tbuttram chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
so is this going to be finished .
DaniellePie chapter 9 . 6/10/2015
Aaahhhhh! I am left wanting more! I hope the next chapter comes soon.
CaptainSwanLover88 chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Kathy chapter 9 . 1/15/2015
Great story so far. Mr. Grey will be be crazy about Ana soon and so angry with Elena. Elena should have known better than to pull something like this with him. Please update!
hanouna chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
i only saw the story this afternoon and i couldn't stop reading plz tell me you're not abandoning it i can't wait to read more ( to see what will christian react about elena lying to him or colin to step into the picture )
1fitgily chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
Mrs. Jess, I'm on the edge of the very best seat awaiting Ana's punishment. What an absolutely excellent story you've written. All my future wishes will be that you continue to write this story.
Thank you!
1fitgily chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
His reaction was perfect! Elena's hand in all of this is sure to cause some bumps along the way. I very much look forward to that!
Thank you for taking the time to re-create the contract. I love Ana's amendments. LOL
1fitgily chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Um, that kiss? Holy shit was it hot!
Carla deserves the asshole of the century award. Interesting how Ana breaks away from her but lands in the claws of Elena.
I hope Colin gets a disease that causes an incurable erection.
1fitgily chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Absolutely delicious! You are so very good at this! So many agendas, and I get to be a fly on the wall. I'm a happy girl.