Reviews for The perfect birthday present
CaptainSwanLover88 chapter 9 . 4/6
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Kathy chapter 9 . 1/15
Great story so far. Mr. Grey will be be crazy about Ana soon and so angry with Elena. Elena should have known better than to pull something like this with him. Please update!
hanouna chapter 9 . 1/3
i only saw the story this afternoon and i couldn't stop reading plz tell me you're not abandoning it i can't wait to read more ( to see what will christian react about elena lying to him or colin to step into the picture )
1fitgily chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
Mrs. Jess, I'm on the edge of the very best seat awaiting Ana's punishment. What an absolutely excellent story you've written. All my future wishes will be that you continue to write this story.
Thank you!
1fitgily chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
His reaction was perfect! Elena's hand in all of this is sure to cause some bumps along the way. I very much look forward to that!
Thank you for taking the time to re-create the contract. I love Ana's amendments. LOL
1fitgily chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Um, that kiss? Holy shit was it hot!
Carla deserves the asshole of the century award. Interesting how Ana breaks away from her but lands in the claws of Elena.
I hope Colin gets a disease that causes an incurable erection.
1fitgily chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Absolutely delicious! You are so very good at this! So many agendas, and I get to be a fly on the wall. I'm a happy girl.
1fitgily chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
It's brilliant how you tricked me into thinking that there was no way she'd agree to the contract. Having walked right into the Dom himself is her only chance at a change of heart.
Love it!
1fitgily chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
What an introduction to BDSM! I think Ana is handling it extraordinarily well considering she is completely in the dark as Elena guides her to the unknown. To me, that's brave.

Fantastic story!
1fitgily chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
I'm torn between wanting Ana and Christian together and wanting Elena to fail. It'll take a feat of writing strength to pull that off and I have every faith that you'll exceed my expectations. I'm on the edge of my seat!
1fitgily chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Ana is the epitome of a submissive. Her reactions to Elena's proposition were excellent. You wrote her perfectly!

I've always felt that Elena was a very intricate character. The reason she's the way she is intrigues me. I hope to get inside her head some more.

This is a fantastic story. Thank you!
1fitgily chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I like this idea for a story. I could almost hear Elena's claws digging into Ana.
A broken, submissive Ana and a twisted, evil-hearted Domme, what could possible go wrong? LOL
loudee chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
J'adore cette fanfiction! Continue d'écrire stp, ça serait tellement dommage pour nous si tu abandonnais. L'histoire est assez atypique et vraiment palpitante!
J'attends la suite avec impatience!
Bise
a.hdz86 chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
Great story
hope u haven't forgotten this story and u update soon
I want Elena to get caught in her lies and for anas ex to see her with Christian
caroline.dunstan.5 chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
Only came across this story yesterday... and couldn't stop reading it until i got to the end. Once i got there though i knew that i needed to read more. I very much hope that you will consider adding more chapters very soon...xx