Reviews for The Doctor's Guardian Angel
Sicarius chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
At this very moment, I hate Rose. However it is a good way to explain why the doctor haven't notice clara's echos before. Beside being very blind. (Sorry if my English sucks, I'm French)
Sicarius chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
(Clair) Coleman?! You're really running out of idea on this one. Eventhough I can understand why.
doctor-b1993 chapter 17 . 12/3/2013
I never even considered that the Watcher could be anyone but the Doctor, but this chapter provides an awesome, if a bit weird, possibility!
LostValkyrie chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
Up to this point in the story, it has been AMAZING! I wish there could have been more in some of the chapters, cause it got me so attached to this. I love how you tied in Clara's echoes into parts that weren't even discussed in the show (Such as the Doctors childhood, the year that never happened and the Bad Wolf).
Just absolutely fantastic! I hope to see more soon :D
AMysteriousWoman711 chapter 21 . 11/17/2013
Wooooow...*whistles* I just read each and every single one of these shorts and I have to say, each and every one of them was amazing and detailed and cleverly done. Most impressive! I can tell that you've done your Clara/Doctor research...and then some. AWESOME JOB! I couldn't help but notice, however, that you have not done a Rose Tyler chapter yet...were you planning on doing one soon, perhaps to tie in with the 50th? Or...was there some other reason you've left her out of your list? Just curious, really...
Looking4Misteria chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
Beautiful chapter :) you really do have some amazing ideas on whta Clara's incarnations get up to and thay are just amazing xx
SocietyMember chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
I really loved this chapter. 5 is one of my favorite Doctors, but I always thought that the idea of The Watcher was rather strange. Thank you for giving such an interesting explanation!
Puella Pulchra chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
Aww that was sweet!

Continue soon!
romanov979 chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
this is really good.

so is this version of clara an echo or is she clara prime( the original). if she is the original it would be a bit odd( beacuse somehow either eleven or twelve would have had to leave her in the past which is a big risk with clara because of the chance she could meet her echoes and cause a major paradox).

what's next maybe an alien echo of clara ( an ice warrior clara or a even a sontarran version or maybe a long dead Kastrian version of clara for something quite different).
loretde22 chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
This is totally my head cannon for why the face of boa told 10 he wasn't alone! yay
TheInsaneLoricWhovian chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
I can't stress how much I love this fic! I keep missing updates, so sorry... But I really liked Clara/Jack! And him as the Face of Boe, it was really interesting! :D
Jane St. Valentine chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Yay, you /are/ doing interactions with the companions! And you started with Jack... *grins* (why is Jack/Clara so appealing...? *wonders*)

I love the names you've given some of Clara's echoes. In one of my (officially nonexistent) fics, I named one of them "Winnie". Well...it's a nickname, but you get the idea...
Ghargr18 chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Is that the end?
Pointeofdance chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
I really liked this one:)
TheInsaneLoricWhovian chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
:D Love that ending! It related to the episode as well!