Reviews for Only Human
Kiri Natsumi-Tetsuya chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
!Yes I want more!
DrunkOnPancakes chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
This was a piece of art. I loved it. Guh all the feels...
Vincent-Vladmir chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
IS. THERE. A. SEQUEL. PLEASE TELL ME THERE ISSSSSSSS...! I love your writing so much and I really really want to see what happens with Levi and Eren now that Pilot has disappeared. (;;)
ForeverBrunette chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
Thank you for the excellent story. I was slightly confused but slowly made it through. I hope you continue writing good stories like this. But you might want to say the story is completed if it is. :D
Pervy Kouhai chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
OH. MY. GOD. THIS STORY WAS FUCKING AMAZING. I WAS ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT THE ENTIRE TIME. I don't usually read this kind of story (thrillerish) but I'm addicted to it. Your story was fucking beautiful and I want to read more by you. Thank you for gracing this site with such a wonderful story.
Egg Emperor chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Great story, the Hell did it play with my head though. I'm going to need something a bit lighter for a while, psychological thrillers always muck with my head a little bit. Loved the reveal that Pilot was the embodiment of Eren's childhood trauma and dark memories from the day the wall was breached, and, I guess all the darkness that accumulated after that. He was the darkness of Eren's soul. Still wondering about Marco and how he survived and all. Someday you should write a sequel concerning some of the unanswered questions. Regardless I loved this.
Sincerely,
-Johannes
Otakugirl568 chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
I love this story! Thanks for writing it (: I was super hooked
hananotsuki hime chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
Captain Concernicus…hahahahahaha, no huh? This chapter was great and the emotional scene with Eren and his proxy was sad but adorable. It clenched my heartstrings. Is it really over? I’m confused because the status of the story doesn’t indicate it’s completion. You aren’t planning another chapter are you? Thanks so much for sharing this by the way. It was wonderful _
hananotsuki hime chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
Hahahaha! Pilot has the whole commentary with sex in a nutshell! *dies laughing* Homeboy up there sounding like the nature channel! Wait…Hanji was eavesdropping on the smexy bits?! That is so down bad, lol. “Don’t bite…wouldn’t want anything interrupting”, HAHA, my mind wasn’t ready. OMG! PRICELESS! His first orgasm completely disabled him. It was that good huh? The lemon was SEXY! OMG, that was gorgeous. Oh my gosh, that last line from Pilot had me cracking up, pffft. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
Pilot sucks so much ass, making that boy do that to Jean. That’s cold! They seem not to be able to leave the infirmary…maybe they should set up permanent beds there, lol. Haha, he threw grace to the curb! He was hungry huh? Woooow, lol. Levi’s little sentiments over Eren are so cute. _ Eren got a taste of how hard Levi worked to expel the poison from his body. A valiant act that was seen by Jean and the others. Maybe Jean will respect him a little more lol.
hananotsuki hime chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
Rosemary seasoned chicken and dumplings…that sounds so delicious! I think I might wanna try to make that. _ I’m a pretty good cook if I do say so myself. _ Irwin didn’t catch the relationship going on right under his nose! Levi and his pedophilic intentions, lol. Love it. Pilot is HILARIOUS!
hananotsuki hime chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
I like how you explained Levi’s penchant for cleaning, that was ingenious. You know what? I don’t like how Irwin decided to throw all that on Levi like it was his fault all that happened. Had you been truthful form the get go, those men wouldn’t have died and Levi would not have thought you were trying to kill Eren. Your secrecy caused the death of those men, don’t try to guilt trip nobody now. In my opinion, Levi had the right to question your judgment given the situation and the way you were talking. It seemed as though you wanted to do Eren something, I would have thought the same thing Levi did. So, poot you and your guilt trip and Levi shouldn’t feel bad about what he did. You shouldn’t have tried him, you know he used to be a damn thug! Ohhhhh, wait…that’s what we saw at the end after the wall cracked from Anna climbing it huh? Wow, I love how you incorporated that! You are straight genius! That is unfair, of course those parents would find him guilty. Ya’ll are just trying anything to kill that boy for no reason. A court hearing is supposed to be non-partial and unbiased. The judge is also to rule the case in an unbiased way. You are setting that boy up for the kill. For Irwin to even respond to that shit is treason to me…you should never have entertained that in the first place! Poot the fact that you burned your response, you shouldn’t have written a response to begin with! Wow, this chapter was good!
hananotsuki hime chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
“Like bleeding the pigment from a drawing until the world was a sickly monochrome”, beautiful comparison right there. Seems like all this is a big misunderstanding that could have been avoided had Irwin let Levi in on the plan earlier. Oh that bitch Irwin, is that really what he was trying to do? It would have been better to just kill the boy! I love that promise Pilot gave Levi at the end, that was great. “Protect what was his at all costs”, uh-oh, laying claim huh Levi? Yeah Irwin, that “talk” should have happened a long time ago. I love that you channel your problems into your writing, I haven't gotten the hang of doing that just yet. Most of the time I read to abate feelings of frustration, but I need to work on channeling those feelings into my work. Might make for better chapters, lol. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Levi said the king could kiss his ass…nice Levi, fight against the man. Wow, Irwin is a complete asswipe in here. Wow. Levi turned into his own type of monster huh? Talk about going to any lengths to protect something precious. Well, he did say the king could kiss his ass…seems like he feels the same way about Irwin now, lol. Levi basically told her he was still a thug at heart. He was all like, bitch I’m still the baddest mofo this side of the world. Trick don’t mess with me. Pilot got that ass whooped! Cracked your face over his kneecap! DAYUM! Was Eren in his right mind when he made Levi impale him? Hmmmm...
hananotsuki hime chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
That is some creepy shit! You best friend that you saw dead was smiling gat you from the window?! What the hell! CREEPY! Pilot is starting to make me wanna jump him...not in a good way, lol.