Reviews for Only Human
SomethingMore chapter 4 . 10/12
This story... it causes me such anticipation and desire. I like the format in which it is written, and the way you describe Eren's thoughts is brilliant. This is obviously very well written and I salute you for contributing this masterpiece to the world of fan fictions. The twist on Eren's other side was amazing. Your writing can be a bit repetitive, but your grammar and spelling are great. Your sentences, not all but some, could use different wording and synonyms.
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 9/15
Absolutely love it! :)
I found myself thinking about this story a couple days ago. I went to find it, and I was so freaking happy. Then I get to this chapter, expecting the merging of Pilot and Eren like last time, and instead I see nothing. YOU TOOK DOWN THE CHAPTER AND HAVE LEFT ME HANGING. This isn't fair! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANTED TO CHANGE THE ENDING TO. I hate not knowing things. .-.
Kiri Natsumi-Tetsuya chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
!Yes I want more!
DrunkOnPancakes chapter 17 . 10/28/2014
This was a piece of art. I loved it. Guh all the feels...
Vincent-Vladmir chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
IS. THERE. A. SEQUEL. PLEASE TELL ME THERE ISSSSSSSS...! I love your writing so much and I really really want to see what happens with Levi and Eren now that Pilot has disappeared. (;;)
ForeverBrunette chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
Thank you for the excellent story. I was slightly confused but slowly made it through. I hope you continue writing good stories like this. But you might want to say the story is completed if it is. :D
Pervy Kouhai chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
OH. MY. GOD. THIS STORY WAS FUCKING AMAZING. I WAS ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT THE ENTIRE TIME. I don't usually read this kind of story (thrillerish) but I'm addicted to it. Your story was fucking beautiful and I want to read more by you. Thank you for gracing this site with such a wonderful story.
Egg Emperor chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Great story, the Hell did it play with my head though. I'm going to need something a bit lighter for a while, psychological thrillers always muck with my head a little bit. Loved the reveal that Pilot was the embodiment of Eren's childhood trauma and dark memories from the day the wall was breached, and, I guess all the darkness that accumulated after that. He was the darkness of Eren's soul. Still wondering about Marco and how he survived and all. Someday you should write a sequel concerning some of the unanswered questions. Regardless I loved this.
Otakugirl568 chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
I love this story! Thanks for writing it (: I was super hooked
hananotsuki hime chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
Captain Concernicus…hahahahahaha, no huh? This chapter was great and the emotional scene with Eren and his proxy was sad but adorable. It clenched my heartstrings. Is it really over? I’m confused because the status of the story doesn’t indicate it’s completion. You aren’t planning another chapter are you? Thanks so much for sharing this by the way. It was wonderful _
hananotsuki hime chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
Hahahaha! Pilot has the whole commentary with sex in a nutshell! *dies laughing* Homeboy up there sounding like the nature channel! Wait…Hanji was eavesdropping on the smexy bits?! That is so down bad, lol. “Don’t bite…wouldn’t want anything interrupting”, HAHA, my mind wasn’t ready. OMG! PRICELESS! His first orgasm completely disabled him. It was that good huh? The lemon was SEXY! OMG, that was gorgeous. Oh my gosh, that last line from Pilot had me cracking up, pffft. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 15 . 4/6/2014
Pilot sucks so much ass, making that boy do that to Jean. That’s cold! They seem not to be able to leave the infirmary…maybe they should set up permanent beds there, lol. Haha, he threw grace to the curb! He was hungry huh? Woooow, lol. Levi’s little sentiments over Eren are so cute. _ Eren got a taste of how hard Levi worked to expel the poison from his body. A valiant act that was seen by Jean and the others. Maybe Jean will respect him a little more lol.
hananotsuki hime chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
Rosemary seasoned chicken and dumplings…that sounds so delicious! I think I might wanna try to make that. _ I’m a pretty good cook if I do say so myself. _ Irwin didn’t catch the relationship going on right under his nose! Levi and his pedophilic intentions, lol. Love it. Pilot is HILARIOUS!