Reviews for Naruto: Shinigami's Blade
Gunreal chapter 5 . 1/21
Really? No shunpo no hado no baku, nothing..? Just to make them seam like equals in battle?
Ok my name is Hikari4Dawn I'm not currently logged in now but that's my name.
I only reviewd this comment cus it's last updated 4th December
Holy moly I didn't think anyone still updated in 2014 and 15. I love this fic it's amazing and I hope you carry one making amazing works like this

Love Hikari4Dawn Xx
ivan0061509 chapter 7 . 1/10
This was a good chapter and now Naruto unlocked his hollow side I can't wait for the next chapter
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
i like his personality as is... there is no reason to change his personality, going closer to his Canon personality is stupid... he is a damn ninja and as he is now is much better than his canon for a ninja
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
hahaha, im very much enjoying this... loved the end
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
oh oh, a Konoha girl thats uncommon, please be Yakumo, she is an extremely rare pairing...
Bl4ck st4r chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Great story
god of all chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ougley chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Thanks for the new chapter :) :)
ncpfan chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Well, since Mikoto is still alive, and particularly since Naruto already has some familiarity with the Uchiha family, I think Sasuke will have a lot more outlets to talk about how he feels about things. A lot of his own darkness had to do with the fact that nobody was there for him. That's not the case, now. Sasuke's only seven years old, and a seven-year-old boy who has a mommy will cry out for mommy's help in such a situation, so even though he's affected by Itachi's actions, I don't think his becoming as dark as he became in canon is too feasible, here.

Though, I think that the Uchiha Massacre will likely prompt Naruto to have a little chat with his parents about how Arashi feels neglected and ignored by them. And I also think that if they make excuses about the girls needing the training and such, Naruto will likely blow his top and call them out - I think Naruto would say something like this: "So then, when will Arashi get the training HE'S entitled to as a member of this family, huh?! You say that you'll do it when you have more time, but when are you going to have more time?! Do you know that he thinks that because you spend so much time with the girls it must mean that you like them more than you like him or me?! Is it okay with you two that he feels that way?! Because let me tell you, I can't say I blame him for feeling that way - it's how any kid his age would feel if he was ignored by his parents for his siblings! I see him growing more and more hurt with each passing day, and let me tell you something else - I also see him becoming resentful and angry! What are you going to do when you finally decide you have time for him only to find out that you ran out of time years before you finally decided to make some?! Because that's exactly what'll happen if things don't change around here real soon!"

If they continue arguing their points, Naruto could then show them just how little they truly know about their youngest son - I'm guessing at this point that they can't answer the basics that they ought to know such as what his favorite color is, or his favorite food, or what he likes to do, who his friends are, the specifics of what he wants to be when he grows up - things like that. I bring that up because of what Itachi said to Naruto, and he might honestly fear Arashi taking a similar path out of resentment towards his parents, and even towards his sisters.

I think Naruto would also say something like, "I told Arashi something to make him feel a little better about the situation - I told him that you spend more time with the girls because they get into trouble while he and I don't. I lied to him...to cover for the two of you. Well, I'm through covering for you two! I know the girls need a lot of training because between them they hold the Kyuubi, but you haven't done any kind of training with them that directly involves that! There's no excuse for you two making Arashi feel like you don't like him! So if he ever asks me that question again, he's getting the whole truth out of me! So what's it gonna be?!"
Shifa Ayunda Shafitri807 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I LIKE
ultima-owner chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
That was a close shave with death
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
I see you changed Yugao, Hyate and Hana's ages.
plums chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Empty words from Minato at the end towards Danzo. He's a military dictator. He is GOD within that village. He basically said "nanny nanny poo poo" to Danzo, for all a bunch of 'words' do in that situation.
buterflypuss chapter 7 . 11/30/2014