Reviews for Gravidity
Beachgirl25 chapter 15 . 2/7
Great story! I would love an another saga!
MzJehan81 chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
I know this story is supposed to be about Nyota and Sarek's evolving relationship. I thought the beginning was very strong, but I felt their relationship was a bit overwhelmed by the introduction of Nyota's relatives. So many family, so many energy! My favorite part is actually Kirk with the kids. I'd love to read more of their interactions. In fact, I really loved the way you wrote Kirk. Just enough Shatner, just enough of the legendary, fictional captain he is in everybody's hearts. Thank you for sharing your story!
letterstonorah chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
What a beautifully written and thoughtfully rendered story. It's so rare to find a Nyota-centric piece, let alone one done so well. You've drawn Uhura with depth, warmth, and grace. I especially loved reading the background you created for her, as well as seeing her interactions with Sarek. There were parts of this that were really painful to read (in all the right ways), but I love being put through the wringer with my emotions; it makes the catharsis all the more relieving. Loved this. Thanks for posting.
Allimba chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
What a beautiful story! Thank you for writing :)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
Just beautiful
Guest chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
I've enjoyed this story immensely. Thank you.
Obsessive66 chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
"I am content, Sa-mekh." It's not exactly 'happily ever after', but that's for fairy tales, and real life doesn't work that way. Thank you for an enjoyable story.
Thousandsmiles chapter 15 . 3/14/2014
awww. This was a nice end! Great fic! I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
Oh wow!. Really enjoyed this.
lapin chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
i think the middle names are a sweet touch to honor those close to them, a bit odd for girls, but that was nice.
it would be interesting to read your version of what spock and uhura are like as parents.
i enjoyed reading your story. thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
Thank you. I loved this story. I look forward to the epilogue. :)
ebonie800 chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
I have really enjoyed this. I think the interactions are characterizations are really well portrayed. Happy to add this as one of my 'keepers'.
GraysonSteele chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
I like the rational for the names. And I can totally see Jim and McCoy - mainly Jim - barging into the hotel room and commandeering the babies. I'm not sure if I buy Spock (or Uhura for that matter) allowing their children to be handed around the entire assembled crew, maybe the command staff which includes Scotty and select few others like Christine and Carol. This last chapter was very sweet and I hope the babies tag team Uncle Jim and keep him up all night.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
Happy belated birthday! Really enjoyed the read. Nyota and Spock reconciled. Makena and her father on course to reconcile. Great! More, more, more.
aalegalzinha chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
lol, Bones and Uhura are my favorite characters so in my headcanon they're like best friends :D I loved the names!