Reviews for Taking Things Slow
tenthdoctor10 chapter 1 . 2/7
I've never thought of it like that... Him thinking that they were dating when she was waiting on him.
sarahjocody chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
lol, that's brilliant! I wish there was another chapter. I can't help but wonder about the umm...bits now and how that'll be :)
sherlockthetimelord447 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This makes me happy
chocolatequeen chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
After reading all the tumblr answers to why people started following you, I wandered back over here. I still love this story-it's cracky, yes, but it's also one of those things that COULD actually have been going on in that daft alien's head. It falls within the parameters of plausibility, and it's hilarious to read because of that. Of course he'd think they were together. Of course he'd just be waiting for a signal from her. Why wouldn't he? Oh, Doctor.
fruitsmoothy chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Haha I loved this! Such interesting speculation and cute as always
LonelyEnough chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
"Have fun sweetheart" - I am dying! That was amazing. I loved it. Too stinking funny! Oh man. Awesome.
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This is amazing! I love the idea that the Doctor thinks that their relationship is clear to the both of them. It makes for an amusing conversation.
XxNoGoodDeedxX chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
You. I love you. I follow you on Tumblr, and I didn't know you had a ff. net account until now. (though yeah, I should have expected you to.)

So... I love you. and your stories. Like... all of them. This one is as fantastic as expected from you. Continue the amazing work.
princessstarsong chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
XD that was very amusing! :)
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This... was absolutely adorable XD oh my GOD the bloody alien's completely STUPID! argh loved it, so cute and funny
UnveiledPassions chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I love how you portray Jackie's character. Did a helluva good job with it! :D You come up with A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ideas! Keep writing!
artist369 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Haven't had such a good laugh at a fic in a while. Thanks for that! Hilarious.
Lilli-Blue chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I know you probably intended this to be a crack fic, but I must confess this is one of the best Doomsday fix-it fics I read so far. The plot is so simple yet logical, you just have to believe it happened that way. (And hooray for Jackie living her life and not giving up everything she knows for a total stranger with a familiar face.)
hiphopchica7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was brilliant :)
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This is just too bloody perfect! Oh my god! I can't stop laughing and smiling